Her Majesty's Ultimate of 🍊: Turk-bee Bowl Tune Up

Enrique Wallace

Nov 19, 2021, 4:04:00 PM11/19/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Hello friends!

In less than one week the Turk-bee Bowl will be returning from its pandemic hiatus! I think it would be wise if we used this weekend to tune-up our throws & sweet disc grabs.

Let's meet at Hart Park in Orange at 10:30am between the softball fields. Turk-bee Bowl starts at 9 on Thanksgiving Day, so this is also an opportunity to practice being on time :P

See you on the Fields of Play!

-Proxy

Andrew Minegar

Nov 19, 2021, 4:49:07 PM11/19/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there.

J. Søren Viuf

Nov 19, 2021, 4:55:48 PM11/19/21
to hmultimate
Any word on if Ben is coming this week?  I was pretty disappointed that I went to all that trouble last week after Ben said he would be there, but then he bailed.

Very Respectfully,
J. Søren Viuf

ken

Nov 19, 2021, 7:32:41 PM11/19/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

orris.dan

Nov 19, 2021, 7:51:25 PM11/19/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there or I'll be a square

J. Søren Viuf

Nov 19, 2021, 7:57:39 PM11/19/21
to hmultimate
Or, maybe you'll be there AND be square!    o7777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

Very Respectfully,
Huck

Matthew Minegar

Nov 19, 2021, 8:43:00 PM11/19/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I will be there. Benjamin will be there as well. He doesn't want to disappoint J. Søren "Huck" Viuf a second time. He has a high regard for him. I'm not sure why. 🙂

orris.dan

Nov 19, 2021, 8:46:08 PM11/19/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Allan Zhang

Nov 19, 2021, 10:24:46 PM11/19/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
In

Allan

Warren Yee

Nov 19, 2021, 10:32:19 PM11/19/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
-819601819_9c96f6df-165f-4be4-b317-bc2aacf7e87d_546997.gif

Mannix

Nov 19, 2021, 10:46:59 PM11/19/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I'll be stopping by but not playing much because I dislocated my shoulder in our company softball game last.

I'll be out there though, and it'll feel like fall with weather in 60s and mostly cloudy

Also, for the women on this group, there are some fantastic women players (Karolyn, Shade, Sharon) who have been putting on OC Ultimate Frisbee Women's Workshops. The third one is at 9am at Hart Park tomorrow (LADIES ONLY) so if any ladies want to show up early and learn, you are welcome, and then you can stick around for pickup.

See you out there,

- Mannix

athina simolaris

Nov 19, 2021, 11:39:29 PM11/19/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Is the turkey bow on Thursday at hart park?

I'll be there.

Enrique Wallace

Nov 20, 2021, 2:11:38 AM11/20/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I'll send another email, but Turk-bee Bowl starts at 9 on Thursday so we can finish up before noon and get to our family celebrations.  There will also be a family portrait.

-Enrique Wallace via mobile device

I'll be there.

-819601819_9c96f6df-165f-4be4-b317-bc2aacf7e87d_546997.gif

Conor Whelan

Nov 26, 2021, 7:49:35 PM11/26/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Is there gonna be a game tomorrow? Or was the turkey bowl the only game this week?

Conor

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 19, 2021, at 11:11 PM, Enrique Wallace <enriquew...@gmail.com> wrote:

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/CAJTnbZCfzwNpHF%2Bpnk1xGzWGcvigN6w7b2TbS2ps_KfmyiG%3DAQ%40mail.gmail.com.
<-819601819_9c96f6df-165f-4be4-b317-bc2aacf7e87d_546997.gif>
This conversation is locked