Her Majesty's Ultimate of 🍊 - Unbubbling

Enrique Wallace

May 21, 2021, 10:31:26 AM5/21/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Greetings friends!

It's been a minute and I hope you All are well.

Many of us are celebrating getting through our Various stages of vaccination, but I have heard tell of a certain Interloper to Her Majesty's Realms, who is celebrating getting through her final Round of under-graduate Examinations at C. C. Chapman's University. I can think of no Better way to mark such an Occasion than meeting at Hart Park in Orange on Saturday morning at 10:30 for several games of Ultimate.

Who will be there to send Roxy out with some deep Hucks & sweet disc Grabs?

See you on the Fields of Play!

-Proxy

Mannix

May 21, 2021, 6:34:18 PM5/21/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Yay! a Post on Her Majesty's google group about a pickup tomorrow!

I'm IN - Got to send Roxy out on some runs before she goes, sorry Rox, haha

And the weather is forecasted to be high 60s and sunny while we are out there tomorrow, perfect

See you out there,

- Mannix

Noam Shanker

May 21, 2021, 7:23:51 PM5/21/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I am in. Probably not gonna provide any references or write any paragraphs though.

Naumann, Roxanne (Student)

May 21, 2021, 7:24:53 PM5/21/21
to hmult...@googlegroups.com
I think it's obvious that I'll be there but I'll give you all one more email notification anyways.

I'm in.
Roxy

May 21, 2021, 7:39:02 PM5/21/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I'm out for one more week.  :-(  -Shidan

Edward White

May 21, 2021, 7:48:13 PM5/21/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate
Wish I could be there to send off yet another Chapman grad... and play with the rest of yous, of course! Congrats Roxy!

Matt Aggleton

May 21, 2021, 7:49:41 PM5/21/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Roxy. Miss you all

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matthew Aggleton

Laura Ximena

May 21, 2021, 8:17:53 PM5/21/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
In

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

J. Søren Viuf

May 21, 2021, 8:33:58 PM5/21/21
to hmultimate
I have every intention of being there tomorrow.

Very Respectfully,
J. Søren Viuf

orris.dan

May 21, 2021, 9:30:54 PM5/21/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I heard they are calling this the Avalanche because Rox is on the move.

Don't worry I'll be there to make more lame jokes tomorrow.

J. Søren Viuf

May 21, 2021, 9:51:10 PM5/21/21
to hmultimate
MORE lame jokes?!

Did I miss the first one?

Emily McCord

May 21, 2021, 10:10:12 PM5/21/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Roxy!

I’ll certainly be there to send you off.

Sent from my iPhone

J. Søren Viuf

May 22, 2021, 12:57:04 PM5/22/21
to hmultimate
Anybody know what the weather will be like at Hart Park?

Very Respectfully,
J. Søren Viuf

Enrique Wallace

May 22, 2021, 1:30:49 PM5/22/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Those who read the WeatherMannix's email do

-Enrique Wallace via mobile device

J. Søren Viuf

May 22, 2021, 1:38:05 PM5/22/21
to hmultimate
Oh you mean the emails from <Blocked User> I get every week?

This conversation is locked