Ultimate DCCIX

1 view

Enrique Wallace

Feb 28, 2020, 10:42:01 PM2/28/20
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Greetings all!

To help us all with our endeavor to play more ultimate this year, I've asked the powers that be to add an extra day to the schedule. Since the Chapman & Redlands Lacrosse Women are doing the same tomorrow on Wilson Field, let's meet at Orange High School for several games of ultimate.

I'll be arriving at 10:30 to ready the Fields of Play & hope to see you there.

See you on the Fields of Play!

-Proxy

Keith Donavan

Feb 28, 2020, 10:47:02 PM2/28/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Ill be there

J. Søren Viuf

Feb 28, 2020, 10:55:26 PM2/28/20
to hmultimate
I know I said I would make it this week, but I forgot tomorrow is the 29th, which I have booked every year.

Sorry y'all.

Very Respectfully,
J. Søren Viuf

Matt Aggleton

Feb 28, 2020, 11:09:18 PM2/28/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I leap at the opportunity to play this day, even if some don’t schedule it properly

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matthew Aggleton

Bobby Vivian

Feb 28, 2020, 11:44:22 PM2/28/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Noam Shanker

Feb 29, 2020, 12:07:19 AM2/29/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I'm in for some leap day leaping grabs.

J. Søren Viuf

Feb 29, 2020, 10:37:48 AM2/29/20
to hmultimate
I've seen you leap before, Maggs, and I know it requires tremendous effort, so I don't take your enthusiasm lightly.

Very Respectfully,
J. Søren Viuf

Erik Jolles

Feb 29, 2020, 11:43:34 AM2/29/20
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I'll be there

BP Thesis

Feb 29, 2020, 1:28:33 PM2/29/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I’m on my way. See y’all soon. Looking to get some lunch too.

Bp

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 29, 2020, at 8:43 AM, Erik Jolles <erikj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'll be there

Laura Ximena

Feb 29, 2020, 1:32:02 PM2/29/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

In

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Enrique Wallace

Feb 29, 2020, 1:32:33 PM2/29/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
There's a swim meet & football camp(?) that have impacted parking at OHS, but the field is open & there's street parking

-Enrique Wallace via mobile device

Shidan Habibi

Feb 29, 2020, 1:45:48 PM2/29/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com