⛈Her Majesty's Ultimate of 🍊🌧

Enrique Wallace

Oct 8, 2021, 12:20:01 PM10/8/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
We've had a fair amount of wild weather this week,  but the weather is usually nice when we're throwing the disc.  Who's in for several games of ultimate  on Saturday morning? Meet at Hart Park in Orange starting at 10:30.

See you on the Fields of Play!

-Enrique Wallace via mobile device

Matthew Minegar

Oct 8, 2021, 1:29:20 PM10/8/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I'll be there and I should have Benjamin with me.

MC

J. Søren Viuf

Oct 8, 2021, 3:03:15 PM10/8/21
to hmultimate
Q:  When MC winds and up throws the disc in the Northern Hemisphere, does it cause a typhoon in the Indian Ocean??  Hmm, makes ya think...

I'll be there, but pretty late, as tomorrow is Red River Shootout.

Very Respectfully,
J. Søren Viuf

Mannix

Oct 8, 2021, 7:02:15 PM10/8/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Excuses excuses Soren, how could you miss out on some awesome disc sports that is right across the street from your place?!?!

I'm IN and Prox is right, why is the weather usually nice for disc throwing? Thankful for sure, and tomorrow is forecasted to hold true, sunny, 70-ish, and only a 1% chance of rain.

See you out there,

- Mannix

P.S. Thank you to all for the support of the fight childhood cancer lemonade stand fundraiser, it was huge success!

Laura Ximena

Oct 8, 2021, 7:37:04 PM10/8/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Are you talking about excuses Mannix?
Every single Saturday you are in a different wedding 💒 lol

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Mannix

Oct 9, 2021, 12:05:49 AM10/9/21