Ultimate DCCVII

1 view

Enrique Wallace

Feb 14, 2020, 12:56:07 PM2/14/20
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Happy Valentines Day Friends!

Let us consummate our love tomorrow morning at 10:30 over several games of ultimate. The Chapman Lacrosse Men will be playing in Santa Barbara (how romantic!) so Wilson Field should be open and available to us.

See you on the Fields of Play!

<3Proxy

Keith Donavan

Feb 14, 2020, 12:57:58 PM2/14/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there

ken

Feb 14, 2020, 6:07:26 PM2/14/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
in, and still looking for the owner of the black and white jacket (size small) that was left behind at Orange High many weeks ago.
ken

jacket_s.JPG

Noam Shanker

Feb 14, 2020, 7:20:14 PM2/14/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

BP Thesis

Feb 14, 2020, 7:38:58 PM2/14/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I’m in too. Looking to runoff these valentines blues. Why can’t it be Saturday morning right this second.

-bp

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 14, 2020, at 4:20 PM, Noam Shanker <noamgs...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm in

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020, 3:07 PM ken <kens.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
in, and still looking for the owner of the black and white jacket (size small) that was left behind at Orange High many weeks ago.
ken

<jacket_s.JPG>

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 9:57 AM Keith Donavan <kdon...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'll be there

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020, 9:56 AM Enrique Wallace <enriquew...@gmail.com> wrote:
Happy Valentines Day Friends!

Let us consummate our love tomorrow morning at 10:30 over several games of ultimate. The Chapman Lacrosse Men will be playing in Santa Barbara (how romantic!) so Wilson Field should be open and available to us.

See you on the Fields of Play!

<3Proxy

Emily McCord

Feb 14, 2020, 10:09:20 PM2/14/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I'm in!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 14, 2020, at 4:38 PM, BP Thesis <bpth...@gmail.com> wrote:

I’m in too. Looking to runoff these valentines blues. Why can’t it be Saturday morning right this second.

Matthew Minegar

Feb 15, 2020, 3:11:53 AM2/15/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I believe that I will play.

MC

Kristian T

Feb 15, 2020, 6:22:07 AM2/15/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Second bp. I’m in!

Laura Ximena

Feb 15, 2020, 11:50:44 AM2/15/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Loll!
I’m in!

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

TRuong Bao Long

Feb 15, 2020, 1:41:21 PM2/15/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
There is a lacrose practice today at Chapman from 11 a.m to 1p.m, do we change the field guys ?

Matthew Minegar

Feb 15, 2020, 1:43:43 PM2/15/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Yes, we'll be playing on the back field at orange high across the street from Chapman. Shaffer and walnut.

Keith Donavan

Feb 15, 2020, 2:00:05 PM2/15/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Orange high is open and beautiful today

J. Søren Viuf

Feb 15, 2020, 2:58:22 PM2/15/20
to hmultimate
'Open and Beautiful Today' sounds like a good prognosis, but I really need some hard-hitting meteorology from the WeatherMannix before I can commit to playing.
Very Respectfully,
J. Søren Viuf

Matthew Minegar

Feb 15, 2020, 3:01:35 PM2/15/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
We're already halfway through playing, so maybe you should just take the week off, Soren.

MC

This conversation is locked