The video of GMOM's testimony at yesterday's hearing

mwu...@yahoo.com

Mar 6, 2020, 9:53:08 AM3/6/20
to angad.gm...@blogger.com, GMOM-vo...@googlegroups.com
https://youtu.be/KMJjlFiZEDs

This is the full video of the testimony we gave yesterday, March 5, at the EHEA committee in Annapolis.

Marty Wulfe

Charlie Cooper

Mar 6, 2020, 10:39:17 AM3/6/20
to gmom-vo...@googlegroups.com, angad.gm...@blogger.com
Thanks,  Marty.  Wondering if we should be responding to the committee regarding the slurs against Wolf PAC and the George Soros lie. Seems like Doug thinks we should.

Charlie

Martin Wulfe

Mar 6, 2020, 11:02:39 AM3/6/20
to gmom-vo...@googlegroups.com, angad.gm...@blogger.com
I agree. What process would be most effective?

Marty

Save our democracy - get big money out of our elections