E2020 Statistical forensics

Jonathan Simon

Aug 23, 2021, 5:05:57 PM8/23/21
to election...@googlegroups.com
For anyone who has been waiting, my analysis of E2020 statistical election forensics (with big assist from Reed Davis of econdataus.com fame) is now published on WhoWhatWhy.org.

Comments, thoughts welcome, thanks.

Jonathan D. Simon
Executive Director, Election Defense Alliance (2006 - 2016)
@JonathanSimon14

Joel Simpson

Aug 24, 2021, 11:55:26 AM8/24/21
to Election...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Jonathan, for your excellent work, brilliantly assessing the current toxic juncture and the pessimism it inspires. Do ever send your reports to th NYT? Clearly, Bonnie Faulkner has to have you back. Be sure she gets this report. Best--Joel

Earthforms: Intimate Portraits of Our Planet
Award-winning landscape and geological art photography book:
earthforms.net

Joel Simpson Photography
351 Princeton Road
Union, New Jersey 07083 USA
908-875-8741

joelsimpsonart.com
joelsimpsonphoto.com

Please forward EI messages widely and invite members to join the group at http://groups.google.com/group/ElectionIntegrity/members_invite.

If you're not a member and would like to join, go to http://groups.google.com/group/ElectionIntegrity and click on the "join" link at right. For delivery and suspension options, use the "Edit my membership" link.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Election Integrity" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ElectionIntegrity/438871615.799932.1629752589670%40mail.yahoo.com.

Josh Mitteldorf

Aug 24, 2021, 12:09:23 PM8/24/21
to Election Integrity
I am going to risk inserting a dissenting perspective.

All of us have been carefully developing the statistical and forensic case for election theft for 16 years and more, carefully putting our understated conclusions out there, while using every media contact we might have. Honestly, we haven't made much impression on the public.

So along come the Trumpist rabble rousers, and they have done something we have been unable to do, which is to make millions of people aware that elections are being stolen.

There is substantial overlap between their agenda and ours. They want to establish the right to recounts. I am hoping we can work with them, or at least to exploit the openings that they have created to get interviews and op-eds out there.

-Josh

Jonathan Simon

Aug 24, 2021, 1:47:42 PM8/24/21
to aging...@gmail.com, Election...@googlegroups.com
Josh - Your narrative is accurate. I take issue with your hopes. From everything I've seen, the idea of "working with them" (assuming "them" to be the Lindell's and others who have made a splash) is, at best, naive. Alice would do well to give the Mad Hatter, White Rabbit, and Red Queen a wide berth. I'm less certain about the idea of "exploiting" the supposed inroads they've made. So far, I've found those gates shut tight and the guard on them doubled. I hope I'm wrong in this, but I don't think "Stop the Steal" has done us any favors. However, just to be sure, I'll put a query in to Terry Gross, having given her four years to forget my last one. ;-) - Jon

Jonathan D. Simon
Executive Director, Election Defense Alliance (2006 - 2016)
@JonathanSimon14

Kathy Dopp

Aug 24, 2021, 1:47:42 PM8/24/21
to ElectionIntegrity digest subscribers
Nice job Jonathan!   Thanks.

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 11:55 AM 'Joel Simpson' via Election Integrity <Election...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

--
Kathy Dopp, Natick, Mass., MS mathematics
SSRN: http://ssrn.com/author=1451051

Mike Ridgway

Sep 4, 2021, 5:45:17 PM9/4/21
to Election Integrity
I'm a Republican who's been with you guys since 2006 (Florida 13). I have zero clout with anyone. But I certainly do hope that we can find some way to turn the increased skepticism about faith-based elections into something that can actually stop election theft someday. Let me know if you think I can help in some way.

Marilyn Marks

Sep 4, 2021, 9:06:33 PM9/4/21
to election...@googlegroups.com

A good place to start is the CA Recall. Experts are trying to get a reasonable audit after the breach of the Dominion EMS software.  Officials are stonewalling and apparently candidates don’t really see it as a risk, ---never mind what the experts are warning.
https://www.abqjournal.com/2425857/experts-call-for-rigorous-audit-to-protect-california-recall.html

And see the linked letter and comments from eight experts.
https://conta.cc/3kTinGs

Marilyn Marks

Executive Director

Coalition for Good Governance

Cell: 704 292 9802

Mar...@USCGG.org

Follow me @MarilynRMarks1

Kathy Dopp

Aug 9, 2022, 6:29:27 PM8/9/22
to ElectionIntegrity digest subscribers

pp. 14 & 15

Kathy Dopp, MS mathematics
To be Removed from my list, please Reply to this email with "REMOVE" in the Subject line.

JimS2

Aug 10, 2022, 1:18:55 AM8/10/22
to Election...@googlegroups.com

The paper at this URL is from 2003!