Ebola DHN Coordinator post

Helen Campbell

Nov 3, 2014, 5:43:01 AM11/3/14
to dhne...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,  Further to my email on friday, I am now sending you some more details about the 6 month DHN Ebola Coordinator role.  I am attaching the Terms of Reference, though it is likely that the post holder will need to define the post more once they are in position.  The post will be remote/home based.  The pay will be approx.  £2,500 per month, and there is a small amount of money for consumables and a possible visit to the field.  The post will report to a steering committee chaired by Andrej.  The funding has come from DFID, and the salary will be paid by MapAction.  The post is open to any volunteers associated with the DHN.

To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Andrej (ver...@un.org) and cc to Helen (hcam...@mapaction.org) by Friday 7th Nov with the subject title: Ebola DHN Coordinator Application. Please let me or Andrej know if you have any questions.

Best regards, Helen

DHNetwork_Ebola_Coordinator_TOR_Aarial-font (1).docx