I feel the Crows are training me.

Backyardgardener, LLC

Mar 5, 2022, 8:03:10 PM3/5/22
to CrowB...@googlegroups.com
I have three crows who fly to my deck during the morning hours looking to be fed or on top of my neighbors' tree looking inside my home.  If the Starling jays arrive first, I can see them off in the distance flying to my home.  Even when I get home, they are on my roof watching me and waiting for food.

Duncan

Josh Klein

Mar 7, 2022, 4:49:31 AM3/7/22
to crowb...@googlegroups.com
You wouldn't be the first nor the last. :)

- J