Breadboard Size

Gabrielle Holt

Jun 9, 2022, 2:26:54 PM6/9/22
to Crow Box Kit
Would there be any problem with using a larger breadboard? I have a 400 point breadboard and I'm wondering if this will work fine or if I should buy the 170 point version.

Thanks!
Gabby

John Ralph

Jun 9, 2022, 6:44:26 PM6/9/22
to CrowB...@googlegroups.com
Even 170 is too much. I'm wondering if it would fit 😯

The information transmitted herein is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and any attachments from any computer.

Gabrielle Holt

Jun 9, 2022, 7:07:50 PM6/9/22
to CrowB...@googlegroups.com
It’s a bit larger than the Arduino. I didn’t want to risk it so I went ahead and ordered the 170!

--
Gabrielle Holt
Life and Physical Sciences