Servo Moving when it's not supposed to

Lucas Nguyen

Mar 18, 2021, 1:43:28 PM3/18/21
to Crow Box Kit
I finished making the crow box but in all the stages when the hatch is about to close the motor moves way farther than it's supposed too. I switched Servos but it didn't change anything. Did anyone run into this problem before?

Geoff Pender

Mar 18, 2021, 10:07:09 PM3/18/21
to Crow Box Kit
I haven't had that problem, but I would make sure that the rotor was aligned properly when it was attached to the servo. Here's the video of the step where it's done. I totally missed it somehow when I first built mine. It didn't finish in the correct positions after it cycled. Unless the CrowOS has been altered or somehow corrupted I can't imagine what else it would be.

Josh Klein

Mar 19, 2021, 4:21:41 AM3/19/21
to CrowB...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Geoff! Lucas, let us know if that doesn't work and we'll see if we can't help further debug.

- J

Lucas Nguyen

Mar 20, 2021, 1:38:56 AM3/20/21
to Crow Box Kit
I skipped the video and after watching it I think that's what the problem was. Thanks Geoff!