Crowbox complete and working!!

Leigh Anne

Aug 11, 2021, 2:38:06 PM8/11/21
to Crow Box Kit
I completed building the crowbox this morning!  I can't tell you how excited I am.  This is the first thing I've ever built and I learned SO MUCH.  Thank you Josh and team for the amazing site, instructions, videos, and forum for all the detailed, easy to follow directions.  This has been a labor of love this summer!

While building the box I've been putting out baked cheetos and shelled peanuts everyday at the location I'll place the box.  We consistently get two crows and two stellar jays.  The Jays only go for the peanuts and then the crows are left with the cheetos.  The crows try to stuff as many cheetos in their mouths at once as possible.

Today, I'll be putting the crowbox out for the first time to begin Phase 1.

Here's a video of my working crowbox.  (excuse the voice over explanation, this video was meant for my family to explain it)

Josh Klein

Aug 12, 2021, 8:12:49 AM8/12/21
to CrowB...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations, Leigh Anne - great news!! Stoked to see the video, really glad the videos worked, and thanks for the servo recommendation as that's a problem a few people have had. Looking forward to hearing about your results!

All best,
Josh