Shipping photos

Peter Scannell

Apr 11, 2022, 2:11:14 PM4/11/22
to 505-usa-east-coast, 505 NA Group

Does anyone have some good photos that show a loaded (or partially loaded) container with boats stacked on their side?

Thanks!

Peter

Sent from Mail for Windows

Tim Böger

Apr 12, 2022, 3:27:05 AM4/12/22
to opsca...@hotmail.com, 505-usa-east-coast, 505 NA Group

here are two. It can be better to load each boat together with its trolly, including the ceiling boats (doesn’t work with all trolly types but with the most), but you have to be very carefully when loading the boats because of the sharp edges of the trollys everywhere and I believe you cannot put the trolly on both middle boats stacked on their side. Maybe only one. Experience is king, try.

Good luck

Tim Böger

blau halb voll.JPG
blau voll.JPG

Thomas Hurwitch

Apr 12, 2022, 7:05:43 AM4/12/22
to opsca...@hotmail.com, 505-usa-east-coast, 505 NA Group, Tim Böger
Here are a few from my collection.  One is a 53' dry van run by Sports Associated so it doesn't count but it can't hurt to have for your files.

boats_loaded.jpg
container loading 002.jpg
container loading 003.jpg
DSC_1773.JPG