Centerboard from Annapolis to NAs

Blaine Pedlow

Jan 17, 2022, 3:48:14 PM1/17/22
to 505 America
I’m looking for a ride for a centerboard from Annapolis to the NAs. Can someone help with delivery? Seller happy to drop off in the area.
--
Sent from my iPhone.

Tom Hurwitch

Jan 18, 2022, 7:32:54 AM1/18/22
to 505 America
Like Blaine I need something moved…a 505 hull on a dolly…just to SC.  I’ll be happy to pay your expenses plus some for this leg of the journey.

Tom

Sent from my iPhone