Were's Waahidy spot the scammer

ad...@reviews.wox.org

Sep 9, 2022, 12:02:19 AM9/9/22
to 2600-au...@googlegroups.com

So what do all these websites have in common:
norton360protection[.]live

newreviewguide[.]com

digisecure[.]live

nobisventures[.]com (and.au at one point)

They are all scammers.  Just auditing a couple of victim computers.   Anydesk seems the current popular point of entry of favour.

They also install ultraviewer, and going by the logs sometimes more than one logs in at the same time.

oh and just for fun here is the fake numbers and addresses they supply victims:

Latest 2022 scam:
CUSTOMER SUPPORT: 0261003831 (AUS)
098898822 (NZ)
MERCHANT NAME : MARAIN LTD

TECH NAME: JOHN JOSE

CUSTOMER ID: [made up number]

EMAIL: he...@tech24.support

2020 scam:

CUSTOMER SUPPORT:(0061) 0261003831
(0061) 0251040010

NAME ON CHECK : NOBIS VENTURES PTY LTD
official website : www.nobisventures.com
EMAIL : in...@nobisventures.com
PO BOX 7084 Reservoir East,VIC 3073

I particularly like how they have a domestic accomplice in Reservoir...

Note: it is unlikely the current owner of this PO box is still the scammer.
Nobis was already raided in india a while back thanks to a group of anti-scam youtubers.
Their "front" was an SEO/web design company.

Sid E

Sep 9, 2022, 12:53:36 AM9/9/22
to 2600-australia
The number is still active...

I called saying I had a Norton renewal email, and they transferred me to a technician, who then said they aren't Norton. Apparently they aren't event a business?

Have fun!

Sid