Scan only cod39

Francesco Perfetti

Oct 15, 2016, 5:18:26 AM10/15/16
to zxing
HI,

can I only set cod39 for scan in zxing?

Thanks.

Lachezar Dobrev

Oct 17, 2016, 4:38:13 AM10/17/16
to Francesco Perfetti, zxing
  Yes, you can.
  The method depends on the way you invoke the scanner (pure Java, Android or a web Application), but it boils down to specifying DecodeHintType.POSSIBLE_FORMATS decoding hint with a list containing only BarcodeFormat.CODE_39.

Francesco Perfetti

Oct 18, 2016, 2:22:40 PM10/18/16
to zxing, francesco...@gmail.com
Il giorno lunedì 17 ottobre 2016 10:38:13 UTC+2, Lachezar Dobrev ha scritto:
>   Yes, you can.
>
>   The method depends on the way you invoke the scanner (pure Java, Android or a web Application), but it boils down to specifying DecodeHintType.POSSIBLE_FORMATS decoding hint with a list containing only BarcodeFormat.CODE_39.

> HI,
>

> can I only set cod39 for scan in zxing?
>

> Thanks.
>

> --