Plan to add some features

C2

Dec 5, 2016, 4:48:33 PM12/5/16
to zxing
Hi,
I want to know do you have any plan to add some features to your scanner?
I need some features and find an SDK that's have all of that but they are storing data of scans on their server. I don't want access to my data. data of scans can be private!! That's SDK name is http://www.scandit.com/ that's have multi barcode in one scan and work in any degree but you scanning is just landscape it can zoom in camera for far scanning barcode and so speed in scan. Of course your SDK has some Pros like minimum size in barcode scanner and some different symbology and be free.
If i want custom scanner like scandit how much budget is needed and do you have any plane for custom SDK for sale??
I need to barcode scanner for multi platform android ios and windows phone with blurry scan and far scan in some degree for product barcode reading some symbology like ean13 upc itf databar and QR-code can you help me or guide me for that?

Sean Owen

Dec 8, 2016, 3:56:26 AM12/8/16
to zxing
No plans for any updates; it's in maintenance mode. You can reuse the project's source code freely under the terms of the OSS license.

C2

Dec 8, 2016, 5:32:37 AM12/8/16
to zxing
Thank's Sean like ever you are responsible and active in answering questions.
May i help me to know what part of code is for:
increased accuracy in detecting barcodes? and
for adding some features like rotated barcodes in different degree?
or what part is for scan screen can get rotate in landscape or portrait?
is there any documents for guide me?

Thanks a lot for your responsibility