how to build zxing under visual studio 2015

leo tang

Dec 6, 2016, 11:33:46 AM12/6/16
to zxing
I'm trying to build zxing in window using visual studio 2015, but a lot of LNK2005 errors came to me, can any body tell me why?
or can someone send me a compiled library?
Thanks

Oskr Murs

Apr 20, 2017, 11:34:51 PM4/20/17
to zxing
El martes, 6 de diciembre de 2016, 10:33:46 (UTC-6), leo tang escribió:
> I'm trying to build zxing in window using visual studio 2015, but a lot of LNK2005 errors came to me, can anybody tell me why?
> or can someone send me a compiled library?
> Thanks
ZXing is a library, you can not generate it in another system, just import them, or what do you mean exactly "build" ZXing??

this are some pages where you can extract some libraries

*https://sourceforge.net/
*https://github.com/