Whatever happened..........

DAVID BARRICK

Mar 6, 2013, 3:35:43 AM3/6/13
to zombie-r...@googlegroups.com
To Peter Dolan? There has been no updates for nearly three years. Competitors have come up with a rival game, that not only steals the name but the idea. The website now belongs to British airways. People have forgotten.

This is the real apocalypse!

Where is the creator?

Chase Authement

Mar 6, 2013, 8:42:33 AM3/6/13
to zombie-r...@googlegroups.com
Here, here. Where is that guy???

Sent from my iPhone

Sacha Marten

Mar 6, 2013, 9:29:50 AM3/6/13
to zombie-r...@googlegroups.com

Well, I'll never download a competitor's app. I'll just wait for an update that may never come.

Reginal Bryant

Mar 6, 2013, 10:10:05 AM3/6/13
to zombie-r...@googlegroups.com
What guy?

Sent from my iPhone

Chase Authement

Mar 6, 2013, 1:38:57 PM3/6/13
to zombie-r...@googlegroups.com
Ditto, sadly there was never a legitimate iPhone derivative, just a webapp version, so who knows what I'm waiting for

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 6, 2013, at 8:29 AM, Sacha Marten <geoco...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well, I'll never download a competitor's app. I'll just wait for an update that may never come.

Peter Dolan

Mar 6, 2013, 11:28:00 PM3/6/13
to zombie-r...@googlegroups.com
Aw, thanks guys!  I'm still here, but I'm afraid that I've long since put Zombie, Run! to the side.  These days, I'm working on a sound recording application -- think the sound equivalent of taking a snapshot -- with geotagging.

I want to know what my local park sounded like 50 years ago.  So that my grandchildren can know what it sounded like now, I hope that this will become a public archive.

Mikenstein

Oct 15, 2013, 5:17:57 PM10/15/13
to zombie-r...@googlegroups.com
Peter,

That sounds like a great new app! How has it come along? The idea reminds me of a story I heard on the This American Life episode "Mapping". http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/110/mapping.

While I do hope you decide to work on Zombie, Run! more, I understand if you don't.