Re: [zfs-fuse] Re: [zfs-discuss] ARM support?

Gordan Bobic

Apr 8, 2014, 1:08:41 PM4/8/14
to zfs-...@googlegroups.com, Durval Menezes
Any chance you could break out the patch for ashift support separately?

ray vantassle <rayvan...@gmail.com> wrote:

Durval, did you ever try the binaries I uploaded, and did they work?

Anyway, I managed to incorporate the code to support the ashift option in zpool create.  I uploaded the new ARM binaries.  same link https://www.dropbox.com/s/7csfpd1ar1fi0ku/zfs-fuse-0.7.0-arm-bin.tar.gz

Ray

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 1:25 PM, ray vantassle <rayvan...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was able to rebuild the binaries with a static AIO library.  Same link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7csfpd1ar1fi0ku/zfs-fuse-0.7.0-arm-bin.tar.gz

Man, is it ever a pain to build with just 1 library static and the rest shared!

I figured out how to build a deb package now, too.   I think I'll poke around on my systems and see if I can find the ashift option code and then incorporate that -- since I can now create a deb.

ray vantassle

Apr 8, 2014, 1:30:15 PM4/8/14
to zfs-...@googlegroups.com

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 12:08 PM, Gordan Bobic <gordan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Any chance you could break out the patch for ashift support separately?

Already had them separate, just had to upload them.  Here:

The updated man page is there as well.