Win7 : Installation Problem

Shamsul Arefin

Mar 19, 2012, 5:18:05 AM3/19/12
to zekr
Dear Members,
Salam,
I have gone through every procedure to install Zekr on my 64-bit Win7,
but failed. Dont know what to do! Somebody help!

Matin Khan

Mar 26, 2012, 3:07:54 PM3/26/12
to ze...@googlegroups.com
WalaikumusSalaam......
I was successfully installing on many win7 x64 OS. However, what error messages are you getting?

Regards,
Matin Khan

Mohsen Saboorian

Apr 2, 2012, 2:11:36 PM4/2/12
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Wa Alaikumassalaam,

Sorry for the late reply. Here I suggested three workarounds for zekr.exe issue with Java 7:

Regards,
Mohsen

Mohsen Saboorian

Mohsen Saboorian

Shamsul Arefin

Mar 29, 2012, 9:38:09 PM3/29/12
to zekr
Error massage that is appearing is-
"Failed to find Java VM"
Whereas I have Java installed and updated.

On Mar 27, 1:07 am, Matin Khan <mkha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> WalaikumusSalaam......
> I was successfully installing on many win7 x64 OS. However, what error
> messages are you getting?
>
> On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 5:18 AM, Shamsul Arefin <mail.sha...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > Dear Members,
> > Salam,
> > I have gone through every procedure to install Zekr on my 64-bit Win7,
> > but failed. Dont know what to do! Somebody help!
>
> > --
>
> --
> *Regards,*
> *Matin Khan*

محمد النقيب

Apr 4, 2012, 3:36:09 AM4/4/12
to ze...@googlegroups.com
I had the same error message:

Failed to find Java VM"
,when i tried to install 32bit zekr on 64 bit java.
The error disappeared when i used zekr.exe zip 64-bit on the 64-bit java.

2012/3/30, Shamsul Arefin <mail....@gmail.com>:

--
محمد النقيب

Shamsul Arefin

Apr 7, 2012, 12:52:14 PM4/7/12
to zekr
Thanks,
I have installed 62-bit java and got rid of the problem. Now I am
fine.
Alhamdulillah.