attempt to change response status fails

Anton Cheshkov

Aug 3, 2013, 11:53:34 AM8/3/13
to yeso...@googlegroups.com
Hello Michael,

it seems like a little problem

we catch errors in Foundation. and try to chage status of response, but it does not work. why ?

instance Yesod App where
   errorHandler (InvalidArgs errs) = do
        sendResponseStatus ok200 ("test" :: String)

could you say how change status code in 'errorHandler'?. thanks.

--
Best regards,
Cheshkov Anton

Michael Snoyman

Aug 4, 2013, 1:56:42 AM8/4/13
to yeso...@googlegroups.com
I just pushed a modification to the way status codes are produced in Yesod which should address your problem. Can you try pulling the latest HEAD, reinstalling yesod-core, and see if it fixes your problem?

Anton Cheshkov

Aug 4, 2013, 4:57:28 AM8/4/13
to yeso...@googlegroups.com
it's ok right now. thanks.