Yamun Expressway Website

Yogi

Jan 14, 2010, 8:01:01 PM1/14/10
to YEIDA
Hi,
Allotment letter says that our internet id for Yamuna Expressway will
be active from 15th Jan and they have given following url:
http://www.yamunaexpresswayauthority.com/2009-1

This url doesn't seem to work. Anybody got luck to logon?

Regards
Yogesh

अर्नब् मुखर्जी

Jan 14, 2010, 8:07:52 PM1/14/10
to YEIDA
Dear Yogi,
If you doesn't work from your desktop, don't expect it work on anybody
else as well.
Lets give them the whole day to work on it and call YEA in the mean
time.

Take care,
Arnab M

Devendra

Jan 15, 2010, 2:07:44 AM1/15/10
to YEIDA
Any News when this will be available

raj yadav

Jan 15, 2010, 6:35:20 AM1/15/10
to YEIDA
Dear All.

The YEA has activated the website Link for allottees who has
Username and Password.

regards
raj yadav

Sunil Mittal

Jan 15, 2010, 6:42:02 AM1/15/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
I am not able to login with credentials given in the Allotment letter.

--
You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.
To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
yeida+un...@googlegroups.com

For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at yadav...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

Naresh Kumar Malik

Jan 15, 2010, 6:45:41 AM1/15/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Even i am not able to login

raj yadav

Jan 15, 2010, 6:47:33 AM1/15/10
to YEIDA

YES THERE IS PROBLEM IN THE LOGING SECTION.I THINK WILL BE LINKING THE
DATABASES FOR THAT WAIT FOR SOME TIME.

On Jan 15, 4:42 pm, Sunil Mittal <sunel.mit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not able to login with credentials given in the Allotment letter.
>

> > yeida+un...@googlegroups.com <yeida%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

> > For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at

> > yadavra...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri
> > at safals...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on
> > +91-9811182828.

Ajay Gaur

Jan 15, 2010, 6:56:14 AM1/15/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
there is problem with Login as i am entering Uid and Pesswod correct but it is saying uid or password incorrect.

Regards
Ajay Gaur

For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at yadav...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

--
Regards.

Ajay Kumar Gaur

nitin

Jan 15, 2010, 7:02:52 AM1/15/10
to YEIDA
yeah same error for me too

> > yeida%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com<yeida%252Buns...@googlegroups.com>

> > Suri
>
> > --
> > You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA"
> > group.
> > To visit this group, please click the link
> >http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

> > email.
> > To unsubscribe through our web interface please go to
> >http://groups.google.com/group/yeida
> > click the "Edit My Membership" link on the right-hand side of the group's
> > homepage. Then click the "Unsubscribe" button on the page that appears.
> > To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
> > yeida+un...@googlegroups.com <yeida%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
>
> > For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at
> > yadavra...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri
> > at safals...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on
> > +91-9811182828.
>
> --

> Regards.
>
> Ajay Kumar Gaur

Rajiv

Jan 15, 2010, 7:03:42 AM1/15/10
to YEIDA
Some problem is there - no one is able to logon.
May be we should try tomorrow.

Rajesh

Jan 15, 2010, 9:51:54 AM1/15/10
to YEIDA
Dear All,
I am able to login but unable to change password, some problems still
there, might be take some more time to patch up. I can access my
account.. payment details etc.. but can’t see my payment which I made
a month before at least, in payment section can see payment plan rest
of other options being in process of completion.

Rajesh

bunty

Jan 15, 2010, 9:51:10 AM1/15/10
to YEIDA
same with meeeeeeeeee

> > > Ajay Kumar Gaur- Hide quoted text -

अर्नब् मुखर्जी

Jan 15, 2010, 11:29:24 AM1/15/10
to YEIDA
I guess we are typing in all capital letter as given on our allotment
letter. The backend database seems to be incomplete.
Server: Apache/2.2.8 (Ubuntu) PHP/5.2.4-2ubuntu5.7 with Suhosin-Patch

Hopefully they fix it quickly although the payment data will be
available after the Jan 31, 2010, I would assume.

Sunil Mittal

Jan 15, 2010, 11:48:51 AM1/15/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Still not able to login. Tried with all caps / all small letters but no success.

2010/1/15 अर्नब् मुखर्जी <arn...@gmail.com>
For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at yadav...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

ASHU TALWAR

Jan 15, 2010, 12:44:14 PM1/15/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Has anybody got the login authentication sucessfully.?

Devendra

Jan 17, 2010, 11:31:34 PM1/17/10
to YEIDA
The site is up but still unable to login with details provided in
allotment letter

On Jan 15, 10:44 pm, ASHU TALWAR <ashu.tal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anybody got the login authentication sucessfully.?

> >> <yeida%252Buns...@googlegroups.com<yeida%25252Bun...@googlegroups.com>

> >> ­>

> >> --
> >> You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google
> >> "YEIDA" group.
> >> To visit this group, please click the link
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

> >> email.
> >> To unsubscribe through our web interface please go to
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/yeida
> >> click the "Edit My Membership" link on the right-hand side of the group's
> >> homepage. Then click the "Unsubscribe" button on the page that appears.
> >> To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
> >> yeida+un...@googlegroups.com <yeida%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
>
> >> For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at
> >> yadavra...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri
> >> at safals...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on
> >> +91-9811182828.

अर्णब् मुखर्जी

Jan 18, 2010, 12:14:32 AM1/18/10
to YEIDA
After 12,004 hits, still the login page http://61.246.5.127/login/login
doesn't work.
Can someone call YEA to see what is going on ?
Thanks
Arnab M

Dinesh ASHWAL

Jan 18, 2010, 12:15:08 AM1/18/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

I am able to login and see all details but not able to change the password.

I think it is still under process.

Best Regards
Dinesh ASHWAL

+91 98100 44955

> >> roups.com>

> >> yeida%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com<yeida%252Bunsubscribe@googlegr

> >> yeida+<yeida%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

> >> For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at
> >> yadavra...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or
> >> Safal Suri at safals...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call
> >> Safal Suri on
> >> +91-9811182828.
>
> > --
> > You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA"
> > group.
> > To visit this group, please click the link
> >http://groups.google.com/group/yeida
> >ye...@googlegroups.com

> >via email.
> > To unsubscribe through our web interface please go to
> >http://groups.google.com/group/yeida
> > click the "Edit My Membership" link on the right-hand side of the
> >group's homepage. Then click the "Unsubscribe" button on the page that appears.
> > To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
> > yeida+un...@googlegroups.com

> > yeida+<yeida%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

Dinesh ASHWAL

Jan 18, 2010, 12:19:24 AM1/18/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear Arnab

I am able login but can't change password.

I can see my profile and other informations. Which are not useful now, anyway.

It is not giving correct information. I have deposited 100% money for my 1000 Sq meter plot after availing 2% discount but it still shows my payment plan no. 02?

There is no acknowledgement of receipt of payment from allotee.

Best Regards
Dinesh ASHWAL

+91 98100 44955

Jan 18, 2010, 12:35:44 AM1/18/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com

Dear Anupam

I think website is giving acess to the people who has given their payment + web charges Rs 1000 in month of December.

Have you deposited initial amount?

अर्णब् मुखर्जी

Jan 18, 2010, 12:36:35 AM1/18/10
to YEIDA
That means YEA is allowing access to those people who has paid their
dues and the allotment is confirmed. Which also means 300/500 SQM guys
will have to wait till 1st week of Feb. before this thing gets sorted
out.

On Jan 18, 12:19 am, "Dinesh ASHWAL" <dinesh.ash...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Arnab
>
> I am able login but can't change password.
>
> I can see my profile and other informations. Which are not useful now, anyway.
>
> It is not giving correct information. I have deposited 100% money for my 1000 Sq meter plot after availing 2% discount but it still shows my payment plan no. 02?
>
> There is no acknowledgement of receipt of payment from allotee.
>
> Best Regards
> Dinesh ASHWAL
>
> +91 98100 44955

Dinesh ASHWAL

Jan 18, 2010, 12:59:18 AM1/18/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear Arnab

You are right. Who so ever deposited money they can have access to this website now.

Best Regards
Dinesh ASHWAL

+91 98100 44955

rkkp

Jan 18, 2010, 1:04:47 AM1/18/10
to YEIDA
Dear Dinesh

I have deposited my first installment in 11th jan 2010, but still I am
not able to acess. Also I wanted to know in which case username and
password is to be entered

With rgds

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

Anupam Mittal

Jan 18, 2010, 1:07:39 AM1/18/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Yes even I have deposited the allotment money on 13 Jan for my 300 sqm plot and I am not able to log in. Looks like portal is open only for 1000 and above plots.

Is my understanding is correct?

Thanks,
Anupam

For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at yadav...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

Devendra

Jan 18, 2010, 1:10:04 AM1/18/10
to YEIDA
I had also deposited on 29 Dec 2009. Still not able to login

On Jan 18, 11:07 am, Anupam Mittal <mittal.anu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes even I have deposited the allotment money on 13 Jan for my 300 sqm plot
> and I am not able to log in. Looks like portal is open only for 1000 and
> above plots.
>
> Is my understanding is correct?
>
> Thanks,
> Anupam

> > <yeida%2Bunsubs

> > <yeida%252Bunsubs

> > <yeida%2Bunsubscrib
> > ><

> read more »

anil

Jan 18, 2010, 1:49:53 AM1/18/10
to YEIDA
Dear Mr Anupam
you may be right. I depositied entire amount ( as per plan-1) for my
300 sqm plot on Dec 30th. But still no success with the login.

plan to go to the authority office in a day or two to check.
surprisingly there is no response from customer care number.
with regards

Anil

> > <yeida%2Bunsubs

> > <yeida%252Bunsubs

> > <yeida%2Bunsubscrib
> > ><

Deepak Sachdeva

Jan 18, 2010, 2:24:15 AM1/18/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
I was able to login to 'User Panel' but its really pathetic.

 - There is option to change your password but its NOT working.

 - Clicking on 'Profile' link does show your profile. But in an html form which is filled with your details but NO option to change/update there. I just wonder why they have a form to show your details if there is no option to update that. They could have simply shown the info on html page.

 - 'Payment Information' link is NOT working. Clicking on it takes to 'Due Details' instead of showing your payment information.

 - 'Dues/Penalty' link is NOT active.

 - 'Change Request' link has a form with option to give request for Joint Name, Address Change, Address Correction and Name Correction. But when I submitted the form with my address change request, it just shown me the info I filled in the form in the next page. No clue whatsoever to what exactly happened to the info I provided. I am not sure it has gone to the authority people or was just there on the next page showing the 'capability of website developer'.

I had given address change request in mid December earlier through fax and post but its still showing the bank address thru which I applied for this plot.

 - 'Add Email Address', 'Alert / Announcement' and 'My Documents' links are NOT functional.

I really wonder what the authority people are upto. Making a website like this is not even a DAY's job for an average kind of website developer, and the 'reputed' company to which the contract of this website was given, took few months to develop this.

I am sure many here familiar with web technology would agree with me.

I hope the fate of this great scheme is not like this great website they have come up with.

regards,
Deepak

For any other information, kindly contact Raj Yadav at yadav...@gmail.com or Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

Deepak Sachdeva

Jan 18, 2010, 2:42:37 AM1/18/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Got this error when tried to submit form by pressing 'Enter' in the profile page.

An exception occured while bootstrapping the application.

Invalid controller specified (error)
Stack Trace:
#0 /var/www/ZendFramework-1.7.8/library/Zend/Controller/Front.php(934): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#1 /var/www/yeauser/application/bootstrap.php(99): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#2 /var/www/yeauser/public/index.php(23): require('/var/www/yeause...')
#3 {main}

Anybody has a clue what it means?

Vikram Sachdeva

Jan 18, 2010, 2:49:37 AM1/18/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

YEIDA is breaking all shackels and going online while Noida Authority and GNIDA are still on pen-paper model. I think when such a thing is done on that large scale, technical problems are bound to come.

I think we should wait for some time before YEIDA does something about it as I dont know the support competency of the company to which this website operations has been handed.

I think YEIDA should come out with a Public Notice about this website malfunction, that will pacify the people.

Regards,

Vikram

KK

Jan 18, 2010, 5:35:41 AM1/18/10
to YEIDA
Hi Vikram,

This is not true ...

"
> YEIDA is breaking all shackels and going online while Noida Authority and
> GNIDA are still on pen-paper model.

"

Webportal of GNIDA is operational and working. I guess YEIDA web
portal is also in similar lines to YEIDA ( I have yet to register
myself on YEIDA, I have already used/using GNIDA web portal).

BR,
Kumara (KK)

On Jan 18, 12:49 pm, Vikram Sachdeva <vickyspe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> YEIDA is breaking all shackels and going online while Noida Authority and
> GNIDA are still on pen-paper model. I think when such a thing is done on
> that large scale, technical problems are bound to come.
>
> I think we should wait for some time before YEIDA does something about it as
> I dont know the support competency of the company to which this website
> operations has been handed.
>
> I think YEIDA should come out with a Public Notice about this website
> malfunction, that will pacify the people.
>
> Regards,
>
> Vikram
>
> On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 1:12 PM, Deepak Sachdeva

> <deepak.sachd...@gmail.com>wrote:

> > Got this error when tried to submit form by pressing 'Enter' in the profile
> > page.
>
> > An exception occured while bootstrapping the application.
>
> > Invalid controller specified (error)
> > Stack Trace:
>

> > #0 /var/www/ZendFramework-1.7.8/library/Zend/Controller/Front.php(934): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Reques­t_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

Vikram Sachdeva

Jan 18, 2010, 12:36:24 PM1/18/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
In that case I was not informed. I take back by words about GNIDA.

:-)

Thanks for pointing.

- Vikram

DeepakD

Jan 18, 2010, 12:42:37 PM1/18/10
to YEIDA
Hi,

Even Huda is also providing the alotees information on their site.

And as afar as i know they are not charging any fees from
public.....as in the case of YEIDA.

I think atleast YEIDA shud have given this work to some reputed
company....instead of this unknown isotonic company.whose correct
name is also not known.....

If YEIDA needed they cud charge some more fees..from us...instead of
1000 rupees...that wud not be problem..when everybody is paying
money..then we cud pay some more money.....But its on the part of
YEIDA that it shud have give this work..to some reputed
company.......................................so that atleast we cud
have faith over YEIDA..................

Deepak

अर्णब् मुखर्जी

Jan 18, 2010, 12:52:41 PM1/18/10
to YEIDA
इस्टोबिक इंडिया सल्यूशन प्राइवेट लिमिटेड handled the portal which
displayed the draw result. We all know the fiasco. There was an outage
for almost a week.
Now this part of the allotee portal is handled by इस्टोबिक इंडिया
सल्यूशन प्राइवेट लिमिटेड. And we already see problems. A site can have
bugs which can get sorted out, but a login denial is not acceptable.

2.1 Cr. is a decent amount to get a much better portal. Not sure who
did GNIDA's allotee portal, which is quite good I have heard.

P.S. I can volunteer my service if YEA needs any assistance.

> read more »

kamal....@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2010, 12:57:53 PM1/18/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
I can join you in this task.

Thanks
Kamal
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

mgujral

Jan 18, 2010, 1:12:46 PM1/18/10
to YEIDA
dear all,, the company name starts@with astro.....and not iso.....,i
willb able to confirm exact name tomorrow. Secondly as per my
experience with GNIDA website will show details only after one month
after the last date of payment i.e 21st jan.after@that only they will
start feeding amount deposited by each allottee...

अर्णब् मुखर्जी

Jan 18, 2010, 3:35:22 PM1/18/10
to YEIDA
@mgujral:
Are you talking about
Address 1: A-4 & 5, Logix Park, Sector 16
City: Noida
State: UP
Zip: 201301
Country: IN
Phone: +91.9910499032
Email: at...@astrowiximage.com

This guy owns the www.yamunaexpresswayauthority.org domain.

Aryan Bajpai

Jan 19, 2010, 4:15:44 AM1/19/10
to YEIDA
Is'nt there any mail ID of YEA where we can contact them as their non
of the numbers are responding.

- Rajan

> read more »

Aryan Bajpai

Jan 21, 2010, 2:22:31 AM1/21/10
to YEIDA
Devedra,
You can now login on the portal but it is still showing the initial
payment which I'd already made as Due.
Can you pls. get it cross checked at your end also and get back to it
me whether similar thing is happening with you or not.
- Rajan

On Jan 18, 11:10 am, Devendra <dev.na...@gmail.com> wrote:

> read more »

Atul_

Jan 21, 2010, 3:53:17 AM1/21/10
to YEIDA
Hi,

I have submitted the allotment amount only today and still was able to
login to the site. I was also able to change the password. However the
information displayed there is not updated one.

For those who are still not able to login or can't change their
passwords, there could be some other technical issue. Or it could be
that YEA is still updating the details of the people, so as and when
the record is updated it is becoming accessible to allottee.

Regards,
Atul

nitin

Jan 21, 2010, 7:28:36 AM1/21/10
to YEIDA
no, i paid on 19th Jan and am able to login and i have 300 sqm plot.

On Jan 18, 11:07 am, Anupam Mittal <mittal.anu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes even I have deposited the allotment money on 13 Jan for my 300 sqm plot
> and I am not able to log in. Looks like portal is open only for 1000 and
> above plots.
>
> Is my understanding is correct?
>
> Thanks,
> Anupam

> > <yeida%2Bunsubs

> > <yeida%252Bunsubs

> read more »

DeepakD

Jan 22, 2010, 2:04:09 AM1/22/10
to YEIDA
Hi,

I paid my money on 15th JAN....

Today i am able to login....

But the information there is not updated.......Many informations are
incorrect....i think thay are now in process of updation.....
Also not able to change e-mail & address.....

Deepak