Psychological care interest group.

John Tharakan

Feb 27, 2012, 5:28:08 AM2/27/12
to Michael Pampara, Fr. Kuriakose Pallikunnel (Bangalore), Fr. Mathew Thomas, John Tharakan, Fr. Stephen Rodrigues (Mumbai), yarind...@googlegroups.com
Dear Steve,
I am attaching a file on the psychological care interest group of which I am a member. As there is no time for me to get feed back, I am giving a concept report of what we are doing and are planning to do at our Rehabilitation centre at Don Bosco Nava Jeevan, Ramanthapur. Fr. Balashowry our Rector will represent us at the AGM. I hope to be able to take up the rest of the task as the interest group as soon as I am free from the current urgent tasks.Yoou will notice that the Psychological care is not seen in isolation.

I am mailing this to the yarindiaforum so that that activity is also included.
TD John