Documenting a Rails 2.3 app

ngan...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2012, 12:21:18 PM4/19/12
to yar...@googlegroups.com
Hi, first of all, thanks for YARD.  It's awesome.

I'm running to a strange issue with documentation for my Rails 2.3 app.  After I generate docs, and start server, and browse to http://localhost:8808 (port was off top of my head, might be wrong).  I see the docs just fine.  However, if I do a search on that page and URL path, and pick any of the results, it sends me to a page not found.

I did find that if I clicked on any of the classes listed below, it loads fine, it sends me to http://localhost:8808/doc/Users for example.  Only after I'm in the "/doc/" path will the search send me to the correct page.  Is there a config setting that I'm missing?

Thanks in advance!

Loren Segal

Apr 26, 2012, 8:08:07 PM4/26/12
to yar...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sorry for the delayed reply!

There is a bug in YARD with the yard server and search. It's corrected
in the latest master branch which will be released as 0.8.0 very soon.

Regards,

Loren