Xtendroid and Sparkler

Toby Kurien

Nov 28, 2013, 2:50:47 AM11/28/13
to xtend...@googlegroups.com
I hope it's ok to post this here, apologies if this is frowned upon. For anyone who might be interested, I've written 2 open source projects to use Xtend in my work, which is Android app development and some web backends. I now get to work in Xtend on both the client (Android) side and on the server (web backend) side and find that it boosts my productivity and developer happiness :-)

Xtendroid is a library project for Android development, see: https://github.com/tobykurien/xtendroid
Sparkler is a Rails-inspired web framework (with the goal of being high-performance): https://github.com/tobykurien/sparkler

Details and examples are at the linked sites. Feedback and contributions welcome :)
Toby.

Sven Efftinge

Nov 28, 2013, 3:07:56 AM11/28/13
to xtend...@googlegroups.com
Hey Toby,

this is definitely ok. We need more of this!

thanks,
Sven

signature.asc

Christian Vogel

Nov 28, 2013, 7:54:07 AM11/28/13
to xtend...@googlegroups.com
I like the simple and clear API. Nice work!