Retirement.....

瀏覽次數:330 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Sofronis Efstathiou

未讀,
2014年3月4日 清晨6:45:582014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com

Was it announced – been in lectures all morning?

Arse

http://www.jigsaw24.com/news/news/11949-autodesk-softimages-retirement-what-you-need-to-know/

Sofronis Efstathiou

Postgraduate Framework Leader and BFX Competition & Festival Director

Computer Animation Academic Group

National Centre for Computer Animation

Email:
sefst...@bournemouth.ac.uk

Tel: +44 (0) 1202 965805

Profile: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/sofronisefstathiou

Student Work:

http://www.youtube.com/NCCA3DAnimation

http://www.youtube.com/NCCADigitalFX

http://www.youtube.com/NCCAAnimation

cid:image006.jpg@01CF21AB.FD567660

Description: Description: C:\Users\sefstathiou\Pictures\nccalogo.jpg  Description: Description: C:\Users\sefstathiou\Documents\My Dropbox\Work_Files\NCCA\VFXandAnimation_competition\BFX_website\BFX_Website\bfx_logo_facebook.png

http://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/Images/QueensAwardLogo.jpg

Awarded for world-class computer animation teaching

with wide scientific and creative applications

BU is a Disability Two Ticks Employer and has signed up to the Mindful Employer charter. Information about the accessibility of University buildings can be found on the BU DisabledGo webpages

believed to be clean.

nick name

未讀,
2014年3月4日 清晨6:55:112014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
The future is bright.
Not for XSI users, obviously.

Sofronis Efstathiou

未讀,
2014年3月4日 清晨7:01:212014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com

I can’t believe Jigsaw broke the news…

[...]

Ben Beckett

未讀,
2014年3月4日 清晨7:03:342014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Houdini

Artur Woźniak

未讀,
2014年3月4日 清晨7:07:482014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Yep, ok, but how many houses uses Houdini as they would use SI?
What we looking at is Maya ... nothing, .... 3ds Max, ........................................... ? Maybe Cinema4D,

Mirko Jankovic

未讀,
2014年3月4日 清晨7:10:392014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Actually we are looking at Softimage in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and at least 2018 and more.. better then those other two Frankenstein dinosaurs of software. Till 2020 ther will either be world warr III so none will care about software at all or something will show on market.
Autodesk is crap company and doesn't deserve trust of anyone.. max guys will cry next....

Simon Reeves

未讀,
2014年3月4日 清晨7:11:452014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
While I am able to stay in my current position at this nice small company, I'm not going to switch to another autodesk product when I feel the need to switch.
Although I don't see that for a while either unless suddenly development of renderers stop.

But I might start to have a look at modo/houdini/fabric so I have a basic understanding of what is available.

Long live xsi ;)

Jason S

未讀,
2014年3月4日 清晨7:12:342014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com

Mirko Jankovic

未讀,
2014年3月4日 清晨7:14:452014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Live long and prosper!
at least they won't make it worse anymore plus all that nice budget to direct to plugins and renderers. mmmm

Stefan Kubicek

未讀,
2014年3月4日 清晨7:15:112014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Not that I know of. And it says at the top: "Slated for release in 2015?" What?

> Was it announced - been in lectures all morning?
>
> Arse
>
> http://www.jigsaw24.com/news/news/11949-autodesk-softimages-retirement-what-you-need-to-know/
>

> Sofronis Efstathiou
>
> Postgraduate Framework Leader and BFX Competition & Festival Director
> Computer Animation Academic Group
> National Centre for Computer Animation
>
> Email: sefst...@bournemouth.ac.uk<mailto:sefst...@bournemouth.ac.uk>
> [cid:image0...@01CF379F.4F6AC9C0]<http://www.bfxfestival.com/competition/>
>
> [cid:image0...@01CF379F.4F6AC9C0]<http://ncca.bournemouth.ac.uk/> [cid:image0...@01CF379F.4F6AC9C0] <http://www.bfxfestival.com/>
>

> [cid:image0...@01CF379F.4F6AC9C0]
>
> Awarded for world-class computer animation teaching
> with wide scientific and creative applications
>

> [http://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/Images/QueensAwardLogo.jpg]
>
> BU is a Disability Two Ticks Employer and has signed up to the Mindful Employer charter. Information about the accessibility of University buildings can be found on the BU DisabledGo webpages<http://www.disabledgo.com/en/org/bournemouth-university>
>
> This email is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email, which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person.
>
> Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Bournemouth University or its subsidiary companies. Nor can any contract be formed on behalf of the University or its subsidiary companies via email.

Stefan Kubicek ste...@keyvis.at
keyvis digital imagery
Alfred Feierfeilstraße 3
A-2380 Perchtoldsdorf bei Wien
Phone: +43 (0) 699 12614231
www.keyvis.at
-- This email and its attachments are --
-- confidential and for the recipient only --

Daniel Sweeney

未讀,
2014年3月4日 清晨7:22:062014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
So they have spoken.
Slow transition to another DCC then it is. I will use soft for as long as possible, But time to get the thinking hat on.

What is everyone thinking of going too? I am going to look into modo for my own work I think but will probably need to know a bit about maya for freelance work.

utter bullshit, but not a shock to be honest. probably the worse thing that could do is alienate there user base. like the blind leading the blind.

Daniel Sweeney

3D Creative Director

Mobile: +44 (0)7743429771
Email: Dan...@northforge.co.uk
Web: http://northforge.co.uk

[cid:image001.jpg@01CF379F.4F6AC9C0]<http://www.bfxfestival.com/competition/>

[cid:image002.jpg@01CF379F.4F6AC9C0]<http://ncca.bournemouth.ac.uk/>  [cid:image003.png@01CF379F.4F6AC9C0] <http://www.bfxfestival.com/>

[cid:image004.jpg@01CF379F.4F6AC9C0]

Awarded for world-class computer animation teaching
with wide scientific and creative applications

[http://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/Images/QueensAwardLogo.jpg]

BU is a Disability Two Ticks Employer and has signed up to the Mindful Employer charter. Information about the accessibility of University buildings can be found on the BU DisabledGo webpages<http://www.disabledgo.com/en/org/bournemouth-university>

John Clausing

未讀,
2014年3月4日 清晨7:24:142014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
It also says "support till April 2016"

As for me, as a freelancer, gotta go Maya. But I'm going to learn Modo and Houdini

Sent from my iPhone

Maurício PC

未讀,
2014年3月4日 清晨7:29:432014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
I just hope companies don't change to anything AD. Freelancers have to learn whatever a job asks for, but a company can choose it's way of working.

So please ... no more money for AD, they don't deserve it.
--
gonebadfx.com
- your source for bad fx

Max Evgrafov

未讀,
2014年3月4日 清晨7:33:212014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
 managers of AD are scoundrels. they will burn in hell

--
Евграфов Максим.(Summatr)
https://vimeo.com/user3098735/videos

Martin Contel

未讀,
2014年3月4日 清晨7:38:392014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
A sad day indeed. :_(

I'm still grateful to Jordi Bares for introducing me to XSI 10 years ago. It showed me how wrong Maya was.

My current company uses Maya but I still use Softimage for modeling and UV stuff daily. I don't know what my next tool will be, but I will not stick to Maya for sure: it can go to hell and stay there forever.

--
gonebadfx.com
- your source for bad fx

Martin Contel
Square Enix (Visual Works)

Max Evgrafov

未讀,
2014年3月4日 清晨7:39:012014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
it is impossible to forgive AD

Simon Reeves

未讀,
2014年3月4日 清晨7:40:322014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
True to a degree, but think of all the freelancers right now using softimage, working at a company where there might be some people using maya, and knowing all the jobs out there for maya, it's likely they would just pick up maya and give it a go and eventually, everyone is maya

Somewhere like the mill for instance, all the juniors were maya.. slowly less and less xsi

Cristobal Infante

未讀,
2014年3月4日 清晨7:40:302014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Linked removed from Jigsaw, even though they even tweeted about it? weird enough.

Sad day guys, best of luck to everyone..

Mirko Jankovic

未讀,
2014年3月4日 清晨7:41:192014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com

Eric Thivierge

未讀,
2014年3月4日 清晨7:49:282014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
3pm EST today folks... stay tuned..

On Tuesday, March 04, 2014 7:41:19 AM, Mirko Jankovic wrote:
> [...]
>> <http://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/Images/QueensAwardLogo.jpg>]
>>
>> BU is a Disability Two Ticks Employer and has
>> signed up to the Mindful Employer charter.
>> Information about the accessibility of University
>> buildings can be found on the BU DisabledGo
>> webpages<http://www.__disabledgo.com/en/org/__bournemouth-university
>> <http://www.disabledgo.com/en/org/bournemouth-university>>
>>

>> This email is intended only for the person to
>> whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
>> information. If you have received this email in
>> error, please notify the sender and delete this
>> email, which must not be copied, distributed or
>> disclosed to any other person.
>>
>> Any views or opinions presented are solely those
>> of the author and do not necessarily represent
>> those of Bournemouth University or its subsidiary
>> companies. Nor can any contract be formed on
>> behalf of the University or its subsidiary

Maurício PC

未讀,
2014年3月4日 清晨7:53:142014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Hey Eric,

Since the jigsaw article said Softimage will be around until 2016 (when it finally stops on AD side), I do hope that you guys can change to something no AD a all.

Giving them money after what they've done has to be a no-go. But I understand that you guys need to change for what will help you guys get more jobs.

Just hope it's not AD stuff. :/

                    <mailto:sefstathiou@bournemouth.ac.uk><__mailto:sefstathiou@__bournemouth.ac.uk
                    <mailto:sefstathiou@bournemouth.ac.uk>>

Eric Thivierge

未讀,
2014年3月4日 清晨7:56:222014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Just an FYI, all my opinions are my own and not of Hybride. We still
have many many internal conversations yet to come to decide on our path.

I've voiced my opinion enough about where I think we should go and I'm
sticking to my guns. I dislike AD as much as the next person, but
making a living and having a stable job not dependent on unsupported
software is not an option. Also other 3D applications other than Maya
need to demonstrate to me a bit better that they can handle what is
required.

Eric T.

On Tuesday, March 04, 2014 7:53:14 AM, Maurício PC wrote:
> [...]
> companies. Nor can any contract be
> formed on
> behalf of the University or its subsidiary
> companies via email.
>

> --
>
> ------------------------------____---------------
> Stefan Kubicek ste...@keyvis.at
> <mailto:ste...@keyvis.at>
> <mailto:ste...@keyvis.at
> <mailto:ste...@keyvis.at>>
>
> ------------------------------____---------------
> keyvis digital imagery
> Alfred Feierfeilstraße 3
> A-2380 Perchtoldsdorf bei Wien
> Phone: +43 (0) 699 12614231
> <tel:%2B43%20%280%29%20699%2012614231>
> <tel:%2B43%20%280%29%20699%__2012614231
> <tel:2012614231>>
> www.keyvis.at <http://www.keyvis.at> <http://www.keyvis.at>
> -- This email and its attachments are --
> -- confidential and for the recipient only --

Paul Griswold

未讀,
2014年3月4日 清晨7:56:252014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
They released their profit & loss statement last night.  I'm pretty sure it showed ADSK as a whole had a 27% drop from the previous year.

Personally I don't plan on supporting them financially at all from now on.  And I will do my best to discourage anyone I know from buying any ADSK products.

I'd love nothing more at this point than to see ADSK being financially forced to start selling off divisions.

-Paul

                    <mailto:sefstathiou@bournemouth.ac.uk><__mailto:sefstathiou@__bournemouth.ac.uk

                    <mailto:sefstathiou@bournemouth.ac.uk>>

Nicolas Esposito

未讀,
2014年3月4日 清晨7:57:252014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Sad...very sad...
Well...I guess I'll start to have a look at Maya

Thanks for the big middle finger Autodesk, very classy

                    <mailto:sefstathiou@bournemouth.ac.uk><__mailto:sefstathiou@__bournemouth.ac.uk

                    <mailto:sefstathiou@bournemouth.ac.uk>>

Maurício PC

未讀,
2014年3月4日 上午8:01:062014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
I know that Eric, I was just curious.

I always dreamed of one day to work with Softimage in a big studio. Guess that's over now.

I've played with Maya, I've just started a workshop with Allan McKay on FumeFX, so that's not to say I hate 3ds Max or Maya, but I do hate Autodesk and if I get the change of ever doing my own business, I sure know it'll never be with AD products.

Just to be clear, I don't think Softimage would last forever, but I would expect the company to have a clear message and be transparent about their plans. Not this "in the shadows" rumor stuff and no  development they've been doing for years now.

Cheers.

Mirko Jankovic

未讀,
2014年3月4日 上午8:02:372014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
just a trim...

Sven Constable

未讀,
2014年3月4日 上午8:03:212014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com

Beeing a small one man company, rarely doing freelance work at other companys anymore, I'll stay with softimage until I'll die:) I will update to the latest version, be it 2015 or whatever and I will be very happy for the next ten years.

For the 3dsmax and maya users, it's not an ideal situation either. Because if AD integrates softimage's functionality into the other packages, it will be only a glimpse of the real strength of softimage. A half-arsed implemented sugarcoat on two gravestones (especially max) with stone-aged architectures that maya and max are. Seems strange to me,  that the most modern software of all tree will be retired. In an ideal world ( with a company focusing on innovation and developing) it should be the other way around. Killing max first, then maya. Integrating some of their features into Soft. Of course we're not in an ideal world but in Autodesk world. Oh well.

sven

On Mar 4, 2014, at 7:22 AM, Daniel Sweeney <dan...@northforge.co.uk> wrote:

[...]

Szabolcs Matefy

未讀,
2014年3月4日 上午8:07:282014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com

Seriously? Modeling with Maya or Max is like making love with a cheese grinder. Painful, no joy, just when you finished. That is Autodesk then. Hate it forever! Hate it forever!

Jens Lindgren

未讀,
2014年3月4日 上午8:09:062014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
So lets assume the last version of Softimage will probably be Softimage 2016 SP1 then. That's two more years of development! Lets make those two years count and really try to push the dev team to invest their time into what really counts: Polish badly implemented features, fixing bugs and open up the API/SDK more.

/Jens
--
Jens Lindgren
--------------------------

Peter Agg

未讀,
2014年3月4日 上午8:16:482014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
I'm reading that as in 2015 is the last version, but I imagine that they're required to keep it usable for 2 years.

Nicolas Esposito

未讀,
2014年3月4日 上午8:17:332014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Considering the latest update of Soft 2014 I wonder if they will just release bug fixes
If they'll open up the API/SDK maybe would be the last gift that AD will give us...but I strongly doubt it...

Szabolcs Matefy

未讀,
2014年3月4日 上午8:24:262014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com

Just finished the final moves that we completely switched to Softimage. The best tool for modeling, having an awesome non-destructive modeling system, having versatile scripting system, and one of the best scene structure (groups, model nodes), and now we are forced to use some mediocre piece of software?????? I hate business, and I hate that a company like AD could buy Softimage to ruin it.

Jens Lindgren

未讀,
2014年3月4日 上午8:28:192014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Yeah you might be right in that 2015 will be the last feature version. We'll just have to see. But I really hope that they will be working on bug fixes for the whole of two years then and not just sit around waiting on the Support Phone to ring.

/Jens

Sven Constable

未讀,
2014年3月4日 上午8:34:212014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com

I  did not mean the polygon modeling tools. But other things, like curve tools in max. And  I was always impressed by mayas paintfx tools... Would be nice if we had that in softimage out of the box, not only with complex and sophisticated ice setups. Things like that...

Szabolcs Matefy

未讀,
2014年3月4日 上午8:40:592014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com

Obviously I move to Maya, because I want to work in the industry few more years. Max is crap, I can work with that, too, but c’mon. There were almost nothing I couldn’t do with Softimage, faster than any other Maya or Max artist here. And I will embrace modo too, modeling is quite cool in modo, and the price is much lower…

Anyway folks, we have probably two years, however, it’s quite possible we’ll start another migration session.

Ben Houston

未讀,
2014年3月4日 上午9:03:042014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Here is the cached version:

If this link doesn't work you can find it again by looking at the attached that I found via Googling "Softimage retirement":

Inline image 1
-ben
--
Best regards,
Ben Houston

olivier jeannel

未讀,
2014年3月4日 上午9:04:102014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Hi people,

Following the previous "Build Array / Modulo" discussion here are 2 compounds that will select particles every N Columns or Every N Lines in a Pointcloud grid.
No rocket science, but if it can help someone...
A big thank to Vladimir Jankijevic for puting me in the right path yesterday.

Olivier
OJ_Modulo_Every_N_Lines.xsicompound
OJ_Modulo_Every_N_Columns.xsicompound

adrian wyer

未讀,
2014年3月4日 上午9:24:222014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com

Christopher Crouzet

未讀,
2014年3月4日 上午9:33:542014/3/4
收件者:Softimage Mailing List
Maybe you could merge both compounds into one, with a boolean parameter to switch between the row/column order?
--

olivier jeannel

未讀,
2014年3月4日 上午9:38:322014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
The image couldn't go through the mail list. It's a repost :

On 4 March 2014 09:04, olivier jeannel <olivier...@noos.fr> wrote:
Hi people,

Following the previous "Build Array / Modulo" discussion here are 2 compounds that will select particles every N Columns or Every N Lines in a Pointcloud grid.
No rocket science, but if it can help someone...
A big thank to Vladimir Jankijevic for puting me in the right path yesterday.

Olivier

Francisco Criado

未讀,
2014年3月4日 上午9:47:432014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
I don'believe is true, Autodesk on its site didnt change anything, ssoftimage is still abailable.
Please stop publishing this kind of stuff, i'ts almost a week about people talking and speculating about softimage's end.
If you want to talk about it go to a geek gossip forum or maya's forum. This mailing list has been for q&a as a knowledge base for the past at least 15 years. And sice 2014 began there is a clear intention from a couple of users to filter and make noise with this kind of gossips.
Stop it now, please.
F.

On Tuesday, March 4, 2014, Sofronis Efstathiou <sefst...@bournemouth.ac.uk> wrote:

[...]

2014年3月4日 上午9:49:072014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Apart how slipping the rug under an entire community,
can be off the charts in terms of "wrongness" in most people's book,

it's also still mostly unanimous among anyone having used XSI,
that the (quote) "workflow" or "overall intuitiveness" or "friendlyness"
remains (objectively) unparalleled by a considerably
vast gap to this day,
and it does seem to explain quite a few things..

 Notably;
  -- the historically strong sentiments (beyond what can be of personal preference or habit)
      toward what is otherwise just "stupid" software.

  -- what made it continue to (relatively) soar and evolve (mostly on the user side)
     despite core dev layoffs, no marketing, and constant death threats (rumors)

But as that undiscernable "secret magic ingredient"
might have been what made it go though all these obstacles,
(also creating, lets call it "love" in users, also becoming part of that magic)
.. now that one of the rumors turned out to be true,
that "magic" IS what can make it do like Neo did at the end of the first Matrix, which was to actually *Rise*.

"Stupid replaceble software" would not have
consistantly evoked such sentiments from various devs and users across the board..
_______________
Mootzoid

For what it's worth:
I will continue developing and updating my plugins for Softimage regardless of what Autodesk does.

____________________
Arnold

Pooby ; This is part of an email to me from Marcos Fajardo, chief Architect of Arnold.

"Oh, and btw, we will continue to support SItoA for years, regardless of what happens with Softimage."

____________________
RedShift

Cacoman
The same statement about still continue supporting Softimage no matter what,
has been made by the Redshift team in their forums.

______________
RRay

No path to Maya for me as well, with the main difference I'm seeing that in Maya we're meant to only follow the supported workflows. In SI every feature is constructed as just a building block of a workflow. Sure with Bifrost we'll see a little XSI light in Maya, but I doubt that this mentioned workflow philosophy will ever change.

Anyway I'll keep updating my site for as long as new plugins come out.

_____________________

This is from Fluckrat over at CGTalk which strikes me as a fair way to put it.

<< Comparisons between Softimage being EOL'd and Shake being superseded by Nuke are frankly a brainless and lazy simplification.

Nuke was a HUGE improvement over Shake and forward-thinking from the outset.
It signaled the arrival of the future.

Switching to Maya does not evoke the same feeling in me.

What has been Softimage's strength from the outset has also been it's biggest weakness because it doesn't engage or change people's perception of it as just another 3d DCC app.

People look at bullet-points and "non-linear clean workflow" just doesn't stand out. It's human nature.

Softimage's biggest strength has been the cleanliness of it's workflow.
Explaining and marketing a clean workflow as a killer feature is an impossible task.

You can move your project quickly and efficiently through the software and reach your goal without encountering many obstacles or resistance along the way.

No hacks or scripts needed, no baggage or fudging, just clean, well though-out and well implemented workflows throughout.

I personally set this above everything else in terms of importance.

I don't care if I don't have whizz-bang feature X Y or Z because the %95 of bread-and-butter,
what I'll be spending most of day doing stuff just works better.

That's what I would miss eventually.

I'll keep using Softimage until the engine eventually blows and the wheels fall off, because for me, it's solved all the problems that no-one else has.

Best

Eric Thivierge

未讀,
2014年3月4日 上午9:55:242014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
You can not believe it is true all you want. Writing is on the wall and
the various posts this past week being more real than any others should
jog your vision. If it's not just wait until the end of the day and
you'll have your confirmation. Also it's now not just a couple of users
if you care to take notice... plus there is no one from AD coming in to
dispell the supposed "rumors".

It's sad to say, but this time it's true.

Eric T.

Mirko Jankovic

未讀,
2014年3月4日 上午9:58:282014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
no one from AD dare to show their name anywhere as they know that they will get thrown with rotten stuff and even worse as soon as they  try to say anything at all.
there is no marketing guru or PR wizard that can sugar coat this.

Eric Thivierge

未讀,
2014年3月4日 上午10:00:442014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Sure, but with their absence, it is a confirmation of its own.

Francisco Criado

未讀,
2014年3月4日 上午10:02:402014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
f**k autodesk, f**k the police.

Emilio Hernandez

未讀,
2014年3月4日 上午10:25:112014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com

Retire_Autodesk.png

Emilio Hernandez

未讀,
2014年3月4日 上午10:25:432014/3/4
收件者:Ben Houston、soft...@listproc.autodesk.com

Retire_Autodesk.png

Szabolcs Matefy

未讀,
2014年3月4日 上午10:26:042014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com

+1

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 9:36 AM, Ed Manning <etmt...@gmail.com<mailto:etmt...@gmail.com>> wrote:

[...]

Angus Davidson

未讀,
2014年3月4日 下午2:10:322014/3/4
收件者:soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Sadly no word yet on what will happen with the academic licences ?

Are you guys on the ARC program from autodesk ?