subscribing and unsubscribing from the Softimage mailing list

Luc-Eric Rousseau

Sep 5, 2012, 10:53:51 AM9/5/12
to soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
"You are so much to me list.. I wish I knew how to quit you!"

To subscribe:

Send an email to
softimag...@listproc.autodesk.com
with the subject
subscribe
Then reply to the confirmation email that is sent back to you.

To unsubscribe:
Send an email to
softimag...@listproc.autodesk.com
with the subject
unsubscribe
Then reply to the confirmation email that is sent back to you.

Can't get it to work? You can ask me to do it for you

Chris Chia

Sep 5, 2012, 11:09:51 AM9/5/12
to <softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
Ha, people are addicted to this list, who would bother to know how to unsubscribe... J
winmail.dat

Bradley Gabe

Sep 5, 2012, 11:19:35 AM9/5/12
to soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Everyone who is currently unsubscribed from this list, please respond.

Rares Halmagean

Sep 6, 2012, 12:04:30 AM9/6/12
to soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Present!                  :}

Raffaele Fragapane

Sep 6, 2012, 12:10:04 AM9/6/12
to soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
I've just sent your e-mail address to many unrelated newsgroups to facilitate the process. You might get a new wife and some cheap medications in the process too.

Bradley Gabe

Sep 6, 2012, 12:22:26 AM9/6/12
to soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
I liked the old days more when you just sent me dead kittens in the mail.

Raffaele Fragapane

Sep 6, 2012, 12:27:17 AM9/6/12
to soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Then start listing your address again and stop moving houses!
--
Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it and let them flee like the dogs they are!

Raffaele Fragapane

Sep 6, 2012, 12:28:18 AM9/6/12
to soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Oh, and Autodesk probably doesn't care about kittens or bunnies anyway, so it's not an effective threat anymore. I'd send you some for the sake of old times though.

Alan Fregtman

Sep 6, 2012, 9:22:02 AM9/6/12
to soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
You brought presents?! :D

Oral Samli

Sep 6, 2012, 9:36:49 AM9/6/12
to soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
I tried but failed:)

Chris Chia

Sep 6, 2012, 10:53:48 AM9/6/12
to <softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
Hey Oral, I would unsubscribe for you if u could confirm here.

Chris

On 6 Sep, 2012, at 9:37 PM, "Oral Samli" <great...@live.com<mailto:great...@live.com>> wrote:

I tried but failed:)

On Thu, 06 Sep 2012 16:22:02 +0300, Alan Fregtman <alan.f...@gmail.com<mailto:alan.f...@gmail.com>> wrote:

You brought presents?! :D

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 12:04 AM, Rares Halmagean <ra...@rarebrush.com<mailto:ra...@rarebrush.com>> wrote:
Present! :}

On 5 Sep, 2012, at 10:54 PM, "Luc-Eric Rousseau" <luce...@gmail.com<mailto:luce...@gmail.com>> wrote:

> "You are so much to me list.. I wish I knew how to quit you!"
>
> To subscribe:
>
> Send an email to
> softimag...@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimag...@listproc.autodesk.com>
> with the subject
> subscribe
> Then reply to the confirmation email that is sent back to you.
>
> To unsubscribe:
> Send an email to
> softimag...@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimag...@listproc.autodesk.com>
winmail.dat

Oral Samli

Sep 6, 2012, 11:05:26 AM9/6/12
to soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Please do so, I wanted to give it a try again but nothing have changed, I
dislike mailing lists:)

On Thu, 06 Sep 2012 17:53:48 +0300, Chris Chia <chris...@autodesk.com>

Luc-Eric Rousseau

Sep 6, 2012, 11:13:37 AM9/6/12
to soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Wait, I thought you had failed to bring presents. you meant failed to
unsubscribe..

Chris Chia

Sep 6, 2012, 11:26:48 AM9/6/12
to <softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
Ok Oral, removing u now...
This is probably the last email for u.

Chris
winmail.dat

Bradley Gabe

Sep 6, 2012, 12:04:28 PM9/6/12
to soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
And then he threw us out of his life. He thought we were creeps. He thought we were geeks, and he probably wasn't the first...

Chris Marshall

Sep 6, 2012, 6:52:06 AM9/6/12
to soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
What was that Cheese thing that ran and ran on this list?

Rob Wuijster

Sep 6, 2012, 6:57:40 AM9/6/12
to soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
That's Ed fault. And monkeys too ;-)