Problem with internal Browser, MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME not set

jgutsche

Jun 7, 2012, 6:36:53 PM6/7/12
to XMind User Forum
Hi all!

I just saw that problems with internal browsers are not new. I have
the same problem. With 3.2.1 on kubuntu 12.04 I am UNABLE to select
internal browser on the preferences tab and if I select e.g. the help
pages I get the MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME not set:

No more handles [Unknown Mozilla path (MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME not set)]
org.eclipse.swt.SWTError: No more handles [Unknown Mozilla path
(MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME not set)]
at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(SWT.java:3910)
at org.eclipse.swt.browser.Mozilla.create(Mozilla.java:484)
at org.eclipse.swt.browser.Browser.<init>(Browser.java:119)
at
org.xmind.ui.internal.browser.BrowserViewer.createBrowser(BrowserViewer.java:
675)
at
org.xmind.ui.internal.browser.BrowserViewer.createBrowser(BrowserViewer.java:
591)
at
org.xmind.ui.internal.browser.BrowserViewer.createContents(BrowserViewer.java:
471)
at
org.xmind.ui.internal.browser.BrowserViewer.<init>(BrowserViewer.java:
449)
at
org.xmind.ui.internal.browser.InternalBrowserEditor.createPartControl(InternalBrowserEditor.java:
133)
at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorReference.createPartHelper(EditorReference.java:
662)
at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorReference.createPart(EditorReference.java:
462)
at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPartReference.getPart(WorkbenchPartReference.java:
595)
at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorReference.getEditor(EditorReference.java:
286)
at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.busyOpenEditorBatched(WorkbenchPage.java:
2857)
at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.busyOpenEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:
2762)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.access$11(WorkbenchPage.java:
2754)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage$10.run(WorkbenchPage.java:
2705)
at org.eclipse.swt.custom.BusyIndicator.showWhile(BusyIndicator.java:
70)
at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.openEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:
2701)
at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.openEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:
2685)
at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.openEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:
2668)
at
org.xmind.ui.internal.browser.InternalBrowser.doOpenURL(InternalBrowser.java:
89)
at
org.xmind.ui.internal.browser.InternalBrowser.openURL(InternalBrowser.java:
68)
at net.xmind.signin.internal.XMindNetNavigator
$1.run(XMindNetNavigator.java:39)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
at
net.xmind.signin.internal.XMindNetNavigator.gotoURL(XMindNetNavigator.java:
37)
at net.xmind.signin.XMindNet.gotoURL(XMindNet.java:51)
at
net.xmind.workbench.internal.actions.XMindNetActionDelegate.gotoURL(XMindNetActionDelegate.java:
54)
at
net.xmind.workbench.internal.actions.XMindNetActionDelegate.gotoURL(XMindNetActionDelegate.java:
46)
at
net.xmind.workbench.internal.actions.WelcomeActionDelegate.run(WelcomeActionDelegate.java:
53)
at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.PluginAction.runWithEvent(PluginAction.java:
251)
at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.WWinPluginAction.runWithEvent(WWinPluginAction.java:
229)
at
org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:
584)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access
$2(ActionContributionItem.java:501)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem
$5.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:411)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1176)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:
3493)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3112)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:
2405)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:2369)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4(Workbench.java:2221)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:500)
at
org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:
332)
at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:
493)
at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:
149)
at
org.xmind.cathy.internal.CathyApplication.start(CathyApplication.java:
46)
at
org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:
194)
at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:
110)
at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:
79)
at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:
368)
at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:
179)
at
57)
at
43)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:559)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:514)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1311)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1287)

Even if I set the evironment var in my bash.
Any solution to this problem would be welcome, since I have paid for
this on the other hand nice product.

btw: It worked fine on ubuntu 11.x
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

rbruce...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2013, 1:45:19 AM6/11/13
to xm...@googlegroups.com, glen.s...@gmail.com, alte...@gmail.com
This worked for me as well. I am using 13.04 raring and it fixed the issue!

On Tuesday, October 9, 2012 2:28:49 PM UTC-4, alte...@gmail.com wrote:
I had the same problem in eclipse and this worked for me:

sudo apt-get install libwebkitgtk-1.0-0

I hope this works also for you, and stop fighting guys and try to help each others
;)

El lunes, 25 de junio de 2012 00:22:25 UTC-5, glen.s...@gmail.com escribió:
Oh, wow, what an idea! Why didn't I think of that? Fix the problem? Jeez, I'm glad you're around mate, I just don't think I'd cope without you. First a Google search, and then fixing problems. You're an ideas man, aren't you? Tell you what you should do, get on more message boards and just start helping out, 'cause the world needs talent like yours. I'll bet you've had to practice a lot, skillz like those don't just appear.

mcven...@gmail.com

desch...@gmail.com

mapaviole...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2014, 11:38:22 AM4/26/14