X12 Parser to csv

wdli...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2016, 6:10:55 PM3/3/16
to X12 Parser
I am using a demo version of u252 1.22c-01. Using the default map for 837I, I get expected results. When I modify the map to include claim billing info, the csv file headers are not lined up correctly with the field; e .g. the submitter field header has subscriber info.

Diane

wdli...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2016, 6:19:39 PM3/3/16
to X12 Parser
Also I just notice although the billing data is there, the billing headers are not.

Com1 Software

Mar 3, 2016, 6:57:00 PM3/3/16
to X12 Parser
Hi Diane,

Could you please post a copy of the map you are using?

Thanks
Dave

wdli...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2016, 6:58:49 PM3/3/16
to X12 Parser
OK
c1837i.xml

Com1 Software

Mar 4, 2016, 10:06:14 AM3/4/16
to X12 Parser
Diane,

I have added some of the submitter fields to your map.

<FIELD>SUBMITTERNAME</FIELD>
<FIELD>SUBMITTERADDR1</FIELD>
<FIELD>SUBMITTERCITY</FIELD>
<FIELD>SUBMITTERST</FIELD>
<FIELD>SUBMITTERZIP</FIELD>
<FIELD>SUBMITTERCONTACT</FIELD>
<FIELD>SUBMITTERID</FIELD>

They seem to be working ok.

There additional submitter fields that you can add if you need them.
http://com1software.com/c1d0u252.htm#0684

Thanks
Dave
c1837i.xml