Phoenix 4.0.4 - ScrollToAnchor Missing in HtmlWindow

tsmorton

Jan 15, 2019, 1:35:14 PM1/15/19
to wxPython-users
I am now attempting to port my app from Classic to Phoenix and have found wx.ScrollToAnchor is missing in html.HtmlWindow. Was this replaced by another function? I can't find any documentation on it. It is critical to my program.
Phoenix 4.0.4, Python 2.7, Windows.

Thanks.

Robin Dunn

Jan 15, 2019, 3:18:31 PM1/15/19
to wxPython-users
On Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 10:35:14 AM UTC-8, tsmorton wrote:
I am now attempting to port my app from Classic to Phoenix and have found wx.ScrollToAnchor is missing in html.HtmlWindow. Was this replaced by another function? I can't find any documentation on it. It is critical to my program.
Phoenix 4.0.4, Python 2.7, Windows.

It isn't included in the public API so it doesn't automatically get picked up by the wrapper generator tools. I'll add it back in there.

--
Robin

tsmorton

Jan 15, 2019, 3:39:51 PM1/15/19
to wxPython-users
Great!

I also can't find  GetAbsPos() in wx.html.HtmlCell which I need also. Is it the same situation? Or do I need to put this in a new thread?