wxToolBar refresh problem

Tomek Z.

Aug 13, 2004, 8:30:30 AM8/13/04
to wx-u...@lists.wxwidgets.org

wx2.4.2, winXP, vs2002

I have problem with refreshing of wxPanel inserted with AddControl into
wxToolbarBase instance.

I have window as follows:
http://4net.pl/~tomash/wxProblem/1.png

Then I open menubar and select enabled entry
http://4net.pl/~tomash/wxProblem/2.png

Then overlapped toolbar control isn't redrawn
http://4net.pl/~tomash/wxProblem/3.png
How can I prevent this problem?

Tomek Z.

David Crocker

Sep 1, 2004, 1:50:16 PM9/1/04
to wx-u...@lists.wxwidgets.org
I had a problem with toolbars under wxMSW 2.4.1 which may be related. My toolbar
had 3 buttons, then a listbox, then some more buttons. The problem was that
enabling or disabling any of the first 3 buttons sometimes caused the listbox to
disappear. The fix was to call GetToolBar->Realize() after enabling or disabling
any of those buttons.

David Crocker, Escher Technologies Ltd.
Consultancy, contracting and tools for dependable software development
www.eschertech.com

wx2.4.2, winXP, vs2002

Tomek Z.