WordnikUI.framework missing in building WNDemo Sample app on IOS

Shalie

Sep 25, 2012, 5:56:56 PM9/25/12
to wordn...@googlegroups.com
I recently downloaded WordKit from github link provided on developer.wordnik.com
The IOS project on trying to build fails with WordnikUI.framework missing. Could you please let me know what am i missing

I have attached the screenshot..

Thanks
Screen Shot 2012-09-25 at 12.47.45 PM.png

Shalie

Sep 25, 2012, 6:26:19 PM9/25/12
to wordn...@googlegroups.com
As a followup, found the framework files under "Wordnik WordKit 1.02.dmg", but that does not seem to help either. Am I missing something?

Appreciate your assistance.

Thanks
Shalie
Screen Shot 2012-09-25 at 3.24.56 PM.png

Shalie

Sep 27, 2012, 3:14:15 PM9/27/12
to wordn...@googlegroups.com
The problem is fixed.. They were minor issues.. but took little bit of time to get to bottom of the issue.. as I am completely new to this ..

1) The accompanying .DMG file contains WordNik.framework and WordNikUI.framework. After you have extracted these two frameworks, you will need to add them to the XCode project.
2) In addition, in all the sources files that have references to <WordNit/WNAdditions.h> replace them with"WNAdditions,h"

Compile and go..

Good luck..

Shalie
Screen Shot 2012-09-27 at 12.09.47 PM.png

Erin McKean

Sep 27, 2012, 3:57:07 PM9/27/12
to wordn...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much for sharing this info!