Re: [WCMTL] WordCamp Montreal 2011 Planning Meeting, January 27

Message has been deleted

Jeremy Clarke

Jan 22, 2011, 2:49:38 PM1/22/11
to wordc...@googlegroups.com
Here is a link to the same information on the WCMTL blog:
http://wordcampmontreal.org/2011/01/22/wcmtl-2011-planning-meeting-thurs-jan-27-1730/

--
Jeremy Clarke
Code and Design • globalvoicesonline.org

Bavota San

Jan 25, 2011, 10:26:20 AM1/25/11
to wordc...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jeremy,

I would love to be involved but I can't make it on Thursday.

c.bavota
Web Programmer

Become an Affiliate and earn 40% commission on sale referrals

--
This email is from the WordCamp Montreal Planning Google Group

Brendan

Jan 25, 2011, 12:45:47 PM1/25/11
to wordc...@googlegroups.com, wordc...@googlegroups.com
Hey Chris,

Well recap ya! :) let us know if you have any ideas or suggestions?

-Brendan

Sent from my iPhone

On 2011-01-25, at 10:26, Bavota San <c...@bavotasan.com> wrote:

Hey Jeremy,

I would love to be involved but I can't make it on Thursday.

<Logo-Bavotasan.png>