To All Members - OK to post about the Windows 10 to and for Help to the group

Gerald309

Jul 31, 2015, 5:53:34 PM7/31/15
to window...@yahoogroups.com, windows...@googlegroups.com
Just a note from me, the group owner - it is just fine if any members wish to discuss Windows 10 and the Upgrade to it either from Windows 7 or our Windows 8/8.1 PCs - even though this is our Windows 8 Club group. This Windows 10 Upgrade (FREE) from Microsoft for Windows 7 and 8 users is quite unique. Of course being free is over and above. For nostalgia, this is the very last Windows Operating System as we know it, being 25 - 30 years old.

Microsoft will now completely redesign a newer type operating system that will be nothing as the current system. I have read about this before going back a year or more, and there are some mentions in the news now with the Win 10 release about it. I'll post an information link or two about that. So, with Windows 7 being supported I believe to 2020, it is for sure Windows 10 is going to be supported well beyond that. Being the very last type operating system Windows currently is (i.e. kernel buzz word) - some may want to actually Upgrade to it as a keepsake.

Take a look!> https://www.google.com/search?q=final+version+of+Windows&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&client=seamonkey-a

I have an old clinker Windows XP that was upgraded to Windows 7 HP (home premium). Got it for a cheap $89 USD (U.S. Dollars) at Tiger Direct http://www.tigerdirect.com/ - an absolute recommended destination (BBB too). Just the PC and no monitor (got one) with new keyboards and mouse. For well under a couple hundred dollars you can make out like a bandit to get a back up PC or one for the kids etc. They are certified Microsoft Resellers for Refurbished and off-lease used PCs (as well as new and a whole lot of other stuff! massive site). Off-Lease are business PCs for resale. Big business buys all new computers every three years and sells of the used ones to Resellers. They come wiped and usually with CD/DVD to install the system or may have it installed ready to go (but wiped of all their files and information) as like a PC reinstalled to Factory Fresh. So I think over the weekend I will probably upgrade this with the free Windows 10 offer, if i can get it that fast. That will be first hand knowledge I will have in operation etc. Since it is the last, I definitely have to take a look.

So bottom line - if you have questions or need help about the Windows 10 Upgrade - go ahead and post away!

gerald philly pa usa (group owner) :-)
HOME: http://bluecollarpc.us/
--
SENDER: gerald309 --