welcome

Hugh Piggott

Nov 27, 2014, 7:43:38 AM11/27/14
to wind-emp...@googlegroups.com
This category in the discussion group is for students who want to contribute to the work of windempowerment for locally manufactured small wind turbines and rural development.  If you want to start a project in this area, but you are not sure what would be best and are looking for ideas, then this is the place to ask.

Please can you help us by indicating the skills you can bring and any resources (such as wind tunnel if applicable, for example) and the extent of your available commitment.  It may be that you can learn from existing research, and then build on it.

You can simply reply to this message, or better still cick on the New Topic button and write something in the subject line to help us identify the type of work you are interested in doing.

thanks for getting in touch, and I hope that we can help with your project ideas.

Hugh