Call to Action: COVID-19 -- New Pathway Authors

Alex Pico

Mar 28, 2020, 3:05:04 PM3/28/20
to wikipathways-discuss
It has been inspiring to see a lot of inquiries from new pathway authors about how they can get involved and specifically contribute to modeling COVID-related pathways. We have updated our introductory help page for new authors, including a simplified Getting Started section and a special Call to Action inset (also included below).

By properly modeling pathway knowledge, we can make the contents and interactions accessible to biomedical researchers through our web service API, bulk downloads and broad redistribution to databases and analytical tools.

As most of you already know, all content at WikiPathways is freely available for use and reuse by a CC0 waiver and WikiPathways is dedicated to FAIR standards
 - Alex

Call to Action: COVID-19

We are helping to coordinate an international effort to build and curate pathway models relevant to the COVID-19 pandemic. Review the resources below to see how you can get involved.