Identifiers not recognised

raee...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2020, 6:57:32 AM6/29/20
to wikipathways-discuss

I have tried to upload my expression data as part of my internship/project for the JPT  (see screenshot below) as a test run, but it is saying that the identifiers were not recognised. What do I do now?

My dataset is on the link: (I still need to remove the original values)

Thanks in advance,

Raeesah

Martina Summer-Kutmon

Jun 29, 2020, 6:59:00 AM6/29/20
to wikipathways-discuss
Hi Raeesah,

Ah I think the problem is the quotes in the gene names. Can you try to remove all quotes (") before importing the file in PathVisio?

Best, Tina

Martina Summer-Kutmon, PhD
email: mku...@gmail.com

raee...@gmail.com