Unable to connect to wikipathways

micah....@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2020, 1:47:58 PM7/20/20
to wikipathways-discuss
I have been using pathvisio for the past week, and, all of a sudden at some point today, I have no longer been able to connect to wikipathways when I click on the plugin. Has something changed? I have tried restarting pathvisio and my computer, but I get the same error message: "Connection error: unable to connect to Wikipathways"

Kristina Hanspers

Jul 20, 2020, 4:38:25 PM7/20/20
to wikipathwa...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

WikiPathways is up and running and I just successfully tested the connection via the plugin in PathVisio. This is an intermittent problem that we see sometimes. Please wait a while and try again.

Regards,

Kristina