I kindly request to help me in importing and mapping ID

ayeshas...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2019, 5:25:45 AM11/14/19
to wikipathways-discuss
I am a Biologist, I could successfully install the Pathvisio, I prepared the input tab delimited data file of zebra fish, data is RNA seq, I would want to see the fold change values in pathways, but I am not able to understand what is happening.

In input file, In first column I have Ensemble IDs of Zebra fish, I am selecting delimiter as tab, proceeding forward I am choosing manually Ensemble from the drop down, I get the message that all the IDs were successfully mapped, later one pgex.ex file is formed along with pgex file and xml file (0kb), in pgex.ex file I see all the IDs (do not know whether it is normal), however, at the end when I want to see color change for expression, I am getting grey blocks, no color change, but there is no error in mapping. I kindly request to help me.

I am attaching the input data file.

Thanking you

Best Regards

Ayesha
New_Text_Document.txt

Martina Summer-Kutmon

Nov 14, 2019, 5:28:12 AM11/14/19
to wikipathways-discuss
Dear Ayesha,

If all boxes are grey than the import was not successful.
Did you download the appropriate identifier mapping database for Zebrafish (.bridge file)? Are you using the Zebrafish pathway collection?
Could you send me the pgex.ex file?

Best regards,
Tina

Martina Summer-Kutmon, PhD
email: mku...@gmail.com

Ayesha Sulthana

Nov 15, 2019, 3:44:55 AM11/15/19
to wikipathwa...@googlegroups.com
Dear Martina,

Thank you so very much for being so generous, I am herewith forwarding the generated pgex.ex file for your kind perusal, I tried loading cell cycle, TCA cycle of zebra fish.

(upon importing, three files are created, pgex.ex, pgex, xml of 0kb size)

Thanking you
Best Regards

Ayesha
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "wikipathways-discuss" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/wikipathways-discuss/CAA2qCtWthi0fdM67M0_YduNFdV_OKhJiYAJXYAbNXok6N4jf5A%40mail.gmail.com.

--
Ayesha Sulthana

New_Text_Document.pgex.ex.txt