gene list download error

marliesb...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2019, 2:01:48 PM10/17/19
to wikipathways-discuss
Dear,

I wanted to download the gene list for a certain pathway (glucosinolate biosynthesis starting from methionine in Arabidospsis thaliana), but I keep getting the following error 'Couldn't convert file type: txt'. I tried to download on google chrome as well as firefox browsers but both gave me the same error. Is there a way to resolve this?

Thank you in advance.

Alex Pico

Oct 17, 2019, 2:23:11 PM10/17/19
to wikipathways-discuss
I can confirm the link is broken. We are developing a new version of site and new data access points. In the meantime, you can get the list of Entrez Gene IDs per pathway from our monthly release of gmt files:

 - Alex