Metabolite expression data upload

Rebecca Harris

Nov 28, 2020, 2:02:48 PM11/28/20
to wikipathways-discuss
Hello,

I am a new pathvisio user. I have managed to successfully visualise metabolite expression from a small subset of my data using the mouse WikiPathways plugin, however I am having trouble with the complete dataset.

The complete set contains fold-change expression for 125 metabolites. The upload preview only shows 50 metabolites - I am not sure whether this is normal? Following data upload, some metabolites are colour-coded in the visualisation but others are not even though their data is included in the upload file. Some metabolites in the first 50 also have this problem, so I don't think it is a data upload issue.

Please can you provide any advice on how to fix this?

Many thanks,

Rebecca

Martina Kutmon

Dec 1, 2020, 9:34:17 AM12/1/20
to wikipathways-discuss
Dear Rebecca,

Which metabolite identifier are you using in your dataset? Did you load the metabolite mapping database?
Can you give me an example that doesn't work (a row in your dataset) and in which pathway you would expect it?

Best, Tina

Rebecca Harris

Dec 3, 2020, 2:07:10 PM12/3/20
to wikipathwa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tina,

I continued to play around with the data after I submitted my question and managed to get it working in the end.

Thank you,

Becca