SPARQL endpoint down

Eric Weitz

Jun 14, 2021, 5:54:46 PM6/14/21
to wikipathways-discuss
Hi WikiPathways team,

The WikiPathways SPARQL endpoint throws a 502 Bad Gateway error.  Could someone take a look?

To reproduce the problem:
  1. Go to http://sparql.wikipathways.org
  2. In right panel, click "A. Metadata", then "datacounts", then "averageDatanodes.rq"
  3. Click green "Query" button at left
  4. Note error message:

    502 Bad Gateway
    nginx/1.14.0 (Ubuntu)

This happens for all queries.  I first noticed the error about 9 hours ago.

Screenshot (my local time is Eastern Time / UTC-4):

WikiPathways_SPARQL_endpoint_down_2021-06-14.png

Thanks,
Eric

Kristina Hanspers

Jun 15, 2021, 2:14:27 PM6/15/21
to wikipathwa...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Eric. The endpoint is up and running again.

Kristina

Eric Weitz

Jun 15, 2021, 5:25:51 PM6/15/21
to wikipathways-discuss
Thank you for the fix, and the very useful resource!