Removing the literature label number from pathway

Firoz Ahmed

Sep 28, 2020, 2:25:05 PM9/28/20
to wikipathways-discuss
Dear All,
I have modified a pathway in PathVisio 3.3, however, the literature reference was appeared on my figure. I want to remove it from my figure. Could you please help me how to disable these number from my figure.
In this figure, 2, 3, 4, 5, 9 number associated with boxes/Nodes are the examples of literature references. I would highly appreciate it if anyone could let me know how to remove these number in the figures.

Thanks,
Firoz

Lung.png

Alex Pico

Sep 28, 2020, 2:27:37 PM9/28/20
to wikipathways-discuss
Hi Firoz,

The best way would be to upload the updated version back to WikiPathways. The online version there does not currently show those numbers. Once uploaded, you then also have a URL you can cite and you share your improvements with others.

 - Alex

<Lung.png>

Firoz Ahmed

Sep 28, 2020, 2:43:32 PM9/28/20
to wikipathways-discuss
Hi Alex,
Thank you very much for your prompt reply with valuable suggestions.

Alex Pico

Sep 28, 2020, 3:22:05 PM9/28/20
to wikipathways-discuss
I may have replied too quickly!  This pathway is perhaps too tall to simply take a screenshot and the SVG export from WikiPathways does include the citation numbers, so you have the same problem…

Other options:

1. You could save the SVG export and then open it in Illustrator (or other SVG editor). The individual citation numbers can easily be deleted there.
2. In PathVisio, you could remove all the citations and then save your image. Please do not upload the version after removing all citations through :)

 - Alex

Firoz Ahmed

Sep 29, 2020, 5:38:18 PM9/29/20
to wikipathwa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,
Thanks, I followed second option.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "wikipathways-discuss" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/wikipathways-discuss/EF683DA7-D566-48C4-922D-13DECC02B812%40gladstone.ucsf.edu.