Getting ready for OERu 2015.10 - Remote participants welcome

Wayne Mackintosh

Sep 27, 2015, 3:25:15 AM9/27/15
to WikiEducator
Hi everyone,

We have posted the agenda for the 2015 international meeting of OERu partners

In the open traditions of the OERu, remote participants are welcome to join us and assist with the decision-making during our meeting. We have included breakout sessions for remote participants and will provide online spaces for you to feed into the meeting.

If you would like to receive email notifications of the main sessions and how to participant, please register online as a virtual participant.

We are excited to be hosting our international meetings for the first time in Africa and I look forward to seeing you online.

--
Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation and OERu facilitator