Proposal for wiki community service week - a new year gift

Anil Prasad

Dec 15, 2016, 10:57:05 AM12/15/16
to WikiEducator
Dear WE family members,

Shall we celebrate the new year 2017 with a wiki community service in the form of wiki certification?

We have community approved certification process for the first four levels viz Apprentice 1, Apprentice 2, WikiBuddy and WikiArtisan. Shall we encourage WE family members to visit http://wikieducator.org/WikiMaster/WikiApprentice_Level_1 page, review their own status and request relevant certification as reply to this email thread? Of course, they can also seek guidance and support to successfully  complete the certification criteria.

Please share your thoughts

Anil

Jan 1, 2017, 8:43:11 PM1/1/17
to WikiEducator
Dear WE family,

WISHING A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS OER YEAR!

Warm regards
Anil

Patricia Schlicht

Jan 2, 2017, 9:40:17 PM1/2/17
to wikied...@googlegroups.com
And the same to you, Anil, and to your family.
Happy New Year with all good wishes for a wonderful 2017

Warm regards
Patricia
________________________________

On Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 9:27:05 PM UTC+5:30, Anil wrote:
Dear WE family members,

Shall we celebrate the new year 2017 with a wiki community service in the form of wiki certification?

We have community approved certification process for the first four levels viz Apprentice 1, Apprentice 2, WikiBuddy and WikiArtisan. Shall we encourage WE family members to visit http://wikieducator.org/WikiMaster/WikiApprentice_Level_1 page, review their own status and request relevant certification as reply to this email thread? Of course, they can also seek guidance and support to successfully complete the certification criteria.

Please share your thoughts

--
Warm regards
Anil

P. Anil Prasad
Home pages:

http://www.wikieducator.org/User:Anil_Prasad
http://www.apletters.blogspot.com<http://www.apletters.blogspot.com/>
https://www.facebook.com/apletters

Author of the Imanofutu open (CC-BY-SA) fiction series
http://www.imanofutu.blogspot.com<http://www.imanofutu.blogspot.com/>

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.

hollisTrinidad and Tobago

Apr 4, 2017, 7:19:37 AM4/4/17
to WikiEducator

Great idea.
Excellent to have beginning teachers involved as a necessary skill.
IS this FREE Certification? Maybe it should say so.
Will follow up.
Hollis Sankar