Million Pillars Economy Theory Development Project

Anil Prasad

Oct 27, 2019, 11:36:20 AM10/27/19
to wikied...@googlegroups.com

Friends,

 Million Pillars Economy theory development project on WikiEducator is getting enriched  every day at https://wikieducator.org/Million_Pillars_Economy-_theory_development_project Please drop in to contribute ideas for a better world.

Warm regards

Anil

www.wikieducator.org/User:Anil_Prasad

Steve Foerster

Nov 1, 2019, 5:56:35 PM11/1/19
to WikiEducator
Hi Anil,

Do you have a sense of what you would specifically like participants to do?

-=Steve=-

Anil Prasad

Nov 1, 2019, 8:53:07 PM11/1/19
to wikied...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steve,

Important question to get things organized further!

At this point discussions are vital. I hope the content on the project page is enough to trigger discussions. Let us add meaningful discussion threads on the discussion page. Content from the discussions can be summed up and carry forward to the main project page - that is one method we can adopt.

Warm regards
Anil

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/wikieducator/127301d0-764b-4151-8d08-0af81eccf4ef%40googlegroups.com.