Reminder - 1st OERu Management Committee meeting

Wayne Mackintosh

Apr 7, 2014, 12:40:49 AM4/7/14
to WikiEducator, oe...@googlegroups.com, OERu planning
Hi everyone,

Just a brief reminder that we will be broadcasting the 1st OERu Management Committee meeting scheduled for tomorrow.  If you're available - -would great to have you join us.

Meeting details

True to our community philosophy and practice of being "distinctively open" the  OERu is embarking on an open process to develop our strategic action plan.

Background

The OERu Council of Chief Executive Officers recommended the development of a strategic plan. During the 2013 meetings of OERu partners we identified a number of strategic and operational priority areas and proposed a number of working groups to get the planning done.  The OERu Management Committee was established comprising the conveners of the working groups we identified.

1st Meeting of the OERu Management Committee (OERuMC)

We have scheduled the first meeting of the OERuMC which will take place on:
  • Vancouver, Canada: 7 April 2014 at 5pm
  • New Zealand:  8 April 2014 at Noon
  • Sydney, Australia: 8 April at 10am
  • Confirm time in your own time zone.
The meeting will be broadcast live using Google Hangouts on Air. This is a good opportunity to meet the conveners and to find out about our open process to develop a strategic action plan for the OERu.

Join us to find out how you can contribute to planning more sustainable education futures.

Links

--
Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.
Director OER Foundation