New OERu learner video - need a little help from the WikiEd family

Wayne Mackintosh

Aug 3, 2016, 8:43:59 PM8/3/16
to WikiEducator
Hi everyone

We were fortunate to receive a small capacity development grant to improve marketing and communications material for the OERu.

In the traditions of open sharing, the OERu partners develop all OERu courses in WikiEducator.  This is a healthy relationship because 75% of the funding which keeps the WikiEducator website going is generated from OERu membership fees.  Without this support - we would not be able to fund the hosting of WikiEducator.

One of the outputs of the communication's project is a short video explaining what the OERu is.  See:

As a charitable organisation, YouTube has approved a Youtube for non-profits account for the OERu. We have met all the requirements to qualify for a custom url for the new channel, expect that we need 100 hundred subscribers.

We need your help - please subscribe to the OERu Youtube channel so we can qualify for a custom url. This will make it easier for learners to find more affordable options for higher education and higher education institutions to become more sustainable.

Many thanks!
Wayne

--
Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation and OERu facilitator