BCcampus Canada features open course on collaborative OER development

Wayne Mackintosh

Mar 25, 2015, 12:14:35 AM3/25/15
to WikiEducator
Hi everyone,

BCcampus in Canada has published a news item on an open course were developing on WikiEducator.

"New MOOC-like course from OERu provides hands-on experience for educators interested in integrating OER into their curriculum"  Read more ...

--
Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation

Gail Morong

Mar 27, 2015, 1:43:40 AM3/27/15
to wikied...@googlegroups.com
The article at http://bccampus.ca/2015/03/24/digital-skills-for-collaborative-oer-development/ says the course starts April 13 but when I clicked to register, it says the start date is March 30. Which start date is correct?

Gail

Wayne Mackintosh

Mar 27, 2015, 1:45:52 AM3/27/15
to WikiEducator
Hi Gail

Thanks for your interest in DS4OER course and query regarding start date. The correct start date is April 13 2015.  (I have corrected the registration form accordingly and thanks for reporting the discrepancy.)

Wayne

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.

Tony Cairns

Mar 27, 2015, 1:57:00 AM3/27/15
to wikied...@googlegroups.com
cool
no worries
tony
Tony Cairns Science Teacher
Wellington High School, Taranaki Street, P O Box 4035, Wellington 6140, NEW ZEALAND
Phone: 04 385 8911 Fax: 04 802 7670 Mobile: 022 653 4021 Email: tony....@whs.school.nz